Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkeye doesn't seem to run out of arrows in the movie...my mom kept saying that when I took her to the movie. "How come he doesn't run out of arrows?" and then yes, he ran out. But man...those 20 some arrows sure can kill tons of Chitauri. :wink1:

Actually, he did run out.

Yeah, Nia00 did mention him running out in his post... ^^^

One point in the final battle when cap, black widow, Thor and hawkeye are on the ground talking you can see hawkeye picking up used arrows

Hawkeye is my first figure shipped from SS and I just read about damages boxes arriving from SS. Yo need to pay $10 for better shipping? That's insane. If my Hawkeye box arrives damage, they better give me a new box. Now I'm stressed. Ugh! :gah:

Hawkeye is my first figure shipped from SS and I just read about damages boxes arriving from SS. Yo need to pay $10 for better shipping? That's insane. If my Hawkeye box arrives damage, they better give me a new box. Now I'm stressed. Ugh! :gah:
No need to be stressed, if it's damaged they will happily replace it. I received too many figs from them shipped internationally all arrived without damage (knock on the wood). People do receive damage boxes but I think the percentage is very low :)

No need to be stressed, if it's damaged they will happily replace it. I received too many figs from them shipped internationally all arrived without damage (knock on the wood). People do receive damage boxes but I think the percentage is very low :)

Gosh...I hope so. I'm new at this so I'm overly stressed about everything. I want my Hawkeye is perfect condition. :)

I have received several figures from SSC and all my boxes have been fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

65461_10151304217900420_485362910_n.jpg

Smart picture indeed there Raza. I just like these two figures a lot. The FURY came in for a lot of stick for a while but in my hands, he looks just great, more like SL(M-F)J than you think. I cannot see how Jeremy Renner could seriously be unhappy about his character, he's in it more or less from the first frame and plays a great role. Very happy now that my Hawk is on the way to me...or should be by end of business today (according to SSC Customer Service).

As I said in another thread, it is boom time for fans of the AVENGERS movies figures, as of now and for the next few months they are going to start shipping and hitting or displays. I have Nick and HE will be on the way ASAP.

Life is good, love and happiness can once again commence in the streets, let joy be unbound etc etc :yess::yess:

Really want Black Widow to be released though so I can finish that display. Then I need Coulson and Hill to make it complete!

I've been buying from them for years and only received a slightly damaged shipper which didn't affect the box inside. If the box shipper is very damaged, then it's not SS's fault, but UPS or FedEx. Make them wait until you check the figure inside.

I've been buying from them for years and only received a slightly damaged shipper which didn't affect the box inside. If the box shipper is very damaged, then it's not SS's fault, but UPS or FedEx. Make them wait until you check the figure inside.

I am hoping it will arrive safely today. :) Those pics of the Batman DX12 freaked me out. :)

It happened to me with my Avengers Iron Man. I contacted SS and they replaced it for without hassle. Great CS! :wink1:

Oh, how nice! :clap

Smart picture indeed there Raza. I just like these two figures a lot. The FURY came in for a lot of stick for a while but in my hands, he looks just great, more like SL(M-F)J than you think. I cannot see how Jeremy Renner could seriously be unhappy about his character, he's in it more or less from the first frame and plays a great role. Very happy now that my Hawk is on the way to me...or should be by end of business today (according to SSC Customer Service).

As I said in another thread, it is boom time for fans of the AVENGERS movies figures, as of now and for the next few months they are going to start shipping and hitting or displays. I have Nick and HE will be on the way ASAP.

Life is good, love and happiness can once again commence in the streets, let joy be unbound etc etc :yess::yess:

:exactly::goodpost:

Feel so much better now that I've read your experiences with shipping. Thanks so much for sharing. :hi5:

My Hawkeye is on an UPS truck somewhere...hoping he gets here soon.

Yay!!! He's here...thanks UPS man and SS for delivering him so quick!!! I literally did a happy dance...no one was looking. he,he,he.

:yess::yess::yess:
:clap:clap:clap

Back