Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did advertise the trilogy when it was first announced. I think they just picked SM3 because it was the most recent film at the time

I'm on the fence on this one but I might just have to bite the bullet and get it. Figure looks pretty amazing and kind of unique. I'm hoping we'll see a Venom, Doctor Octopus and Original Green Goblin at some point.

I remember that pic on Eddie's blog...Spider-Man Trilogy, X-Men Trilogy, Blade Trilogy and more...

So far, 2 figures from Blade, 2 from Spidey, none from the X-Men trilogy.

I have Thor, Odin, Spiderman, IM Mark V, IM Mark IV secret, Sparrow DX, Tracker, Superman, and IM Mark II on PO. I HAVE to PO Cap this week and just can't bring myself to PO this. I want it bad, but all of this is hitting so close together and I have a mortgage each month:monkey2 This, Todd, Indy and the Bruce's have all been hard passes.

No love for this figure it seems it got buried under all the other topics.
I can understand its not really a memorable villain in the comics nor the movies but, it's still a very slick looking figure.
And I'm thinking of ordering it.
1179154218_1024x768_james-franco-new-goblin-harry-osborn-in-spider-man-3.jpg

HT_SpiderMan3_NewGoblin_PR10-550x.jpg

Yes i rather would have a Green Goblin but they don't have the license so this is as much goblin were going to get, IF they don't get the license for the other 2 spider-man films.

https://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/spider-man-3-green-goblin/47006

Here the full fight against in spider-man 3.

He wasnt in the comic's tho. i could go on and on about how they should of gave him that hobgoblin mask at the end and how poorly desighed and poorly named this guy was but I'm done with the whole spidey 3 hype let down. We got a new franchise to look forword to and hopfully it's done right.

These pics look great. I preordered this one too and hope they keep this line alive.

Yep. I'm getting this to go with Spidey for sure.

It'd be cool if HT could get that graphite look on the mask. Make it pop a bit more.

He wasnt in the comic's tho. i could go on and on about how they should of gave him that hobgoblin mask at the end and how poorly desighed and poorly named this guy was but I'm done with the whole spidey 3 hype let down. We got a new franchise to look forword to and hopfully it's done right.

Yes he was.

I still laugh that you all want Venom more the New Goblin... Venom was 10x worse... Craptastic actor = to a Craptastic done Venom... The whole Venom and Sandman plots where both Craptastic... Harry is the one that has been there since the start... Far better story and charcter then Venom or Sandman... Way cooler too...

I still laugh that you all want Venom more the New Goblin... Venom was 10x worse... Craptastic actor = to a Craptastic done Venom... The whole Venom and Sandman plots where both Craptastic... Harry is the one that has been there since the start... Far better story and charcter then Venom or Sandman... Way cooler too...

My sentiments exactly. Harry was the only one who really kicked pete's ass by himself. The only one who could stand up to spidey. Sandman was not even a real villain with his side story, just misunderstood. Venom was a wuss! Harry had the real grudge against pete.

This will look great next to spiderman in the detolf shelf. Even though SM3 was a letdown, I've always liked the character harry.

Venom, Baby Goblin and Sandman needs to be made to complete the HT Spidey line. I really hope it would look great if all of them had a connecting pillars that can be connected to Spideys current rock stand..

If they make GG figure,then you can put the GG mask on this figure and then it might look decent.

I'm no big Venom fan, but I don't think you understand where some others are coming from--it isn't that they thought Venom was a better, more fully developed character in the film. It is that Venom is a reasonably iconic Spidey villain, and doesn't look like a reject from some 1990s snowboarding tournament. Again, if folks were buying because of film alone, then this Spidey would be fairly unpopular, IMO, because most people agree that the movie was terrible. People are buying because it's freakin' Spiderman! I have no love for the movie, but will absolutely buy Spiderman, Sandman, and probably Venom. I have no real interest in extreme snowboarder Osbourne, though the figure looks terrific as figures go.

It looks nice, but alot of people dont like SM3 (I thought it was decent, although they did not do Venom any justice) so this may just be a waste of resources.

Looking at the comparison pics, the figure does not have that cool looking green carbon fiber design, I hope they paint it on.

Back