Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This turned out really well. Con pics look great. Another amazing piece from HTs.

I'm most looking forward to a Doc Ock. Hope it gets made.

I did PO this guy but I cut my order after Classic Pred, 89 Joker and Jake all got onto my plate... I maybe one of the few who liked the look of the New Goblin... Hes looked real good in all the photos and videos Ive seen form SDCC... A shame I have to let him go...

SS Has this listed as coming in September. So hopefully he's going to be showing up in HK soon.

Just a few pics, very nice figure..

lzj1e.jpg

vdo40m.jpg

15hhq0w.jpg

28mhfr8.jpg

2zntl3n.jpg

That would be a no...err yes. lol

Last edited:
Please man. Who was the most wanted villian to be in the movie's / venom. Why are they rebooting the movie's. Venom . What villain do you always see in the spidey rogue's. Venom. Why dont you name the most iconic spidey villain then.

The most iconic is the green goblin imo.

My iconic Spidey villains goes...

Green Goblin
Venom
Doctor Octopus

The rest are up for grabs but i'd say it'd follow on with Lizard, then Hobgoblin and Carnage, they'd be in the top ten Iconic.

These are the most ICONIC, as in well known, not best :lecture

:slap:medic:slap ...... :panic::panic::panic: This weekend, next week may be??? Man, this one is fast. too fast :horse

I ordered mine through sideshow flexpay. The 2 payment schedule is in September and October so it should ship early October. I don't know about any other companies.

I think sandman was also an iconic spiderman villain because spidey could never get his hands on him. Very difficult to fight sand. He should be on the list. Or at least he's on my list.

They already did a Sandman figure???

It's the one based on his first appearance when he is trying to reform

Here's a pic of mine.

SandUDunesUSoft.jpg

:wave

Back