Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20110316110114319.jpg

:lecture That is one hell of an accessory for Tracker. :clap

Well as we all know it says: Prototype shown final product might be slightly diferent...
I can be like the Berserker, everybody was complaining about the mandibles, too small, and the final product result better than the prototype, also with the War Machine in the prototype the Ex-Wife wasnt there, and the final product has it.
I think that the open and close mandibles for the hound should be easy to do for hot toys... and yes they might add some articulation.

but then again that's my opinion....

mmmm sorry... english is my second lenguage... so it's not as good as I would like it to be...
my point was that some times Hot Toys make the final product better than the prototype...
xD hope that's clear... :)

Okay, so you like what you got, more than what you originally saw, the prototype?
The majority of people who bought it were rather disappointed at first that it wasn't more like the prototype. Including me.
No problem though.

Yes! well atleast with the two examples I gave (War Machine, and Berserker Predator, also they added some extra stuff with the Iron Man Mark IV)....
=)

Okay, so you like what you got, more than what you originally saw, the prototype?
The majority of people who bought it were rather disappointed at first that it wasn't more like the prototype. Including me.
No problem though.

I think there's a little confusion here. What he meant probably prototype figure not prototype picture. I believe there are 3 different things here. One is prototype pic, second is prototype figure, and lastly final product.

And from what I have seen on Berserker precisely the prototype pic is the best one then comes final product and the worst being prototype figure.

So dinokiwi was right when he said final product better than prototype product and you are right too prototype pic is better than final product.

Hope that clears the confusion. I know this because some of the boardie has prototype figure which is different from both prototype pic and final product.

:)

I think there's a little confusion here. What he meant probably prototype figure not prototype picture. I believe there are 3 different things here. One is prototype pic, second is prototype figure, and lastly final product.

And from what I have seen on Berserker precisely the prototype pic is the best one then comes final product and the worst being prototype figure.

So dinokiwi was right when he said final product better than prototype product and you are right too prototype pic is better than final product.

Hope that clears the confusion. I know this because some of the boardie has prototype figure which is different from both prototype pic and final product.

:)

I wonder who that person might be :wave:nana:

Back