Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for just being to damn awesome.
2gsia7q.jpg

9a3g52.jpg

35lyl3p.jpg

Out of all of the "PREDATORS" Predators, i've always felt that Tracker gave off the most classic Predator feeling. Especially in the scene when Tofu throws the flare at him.

Tracker is the only new Predators Predator that has that 'wow' factor to me personally in the images released by Hot Toys. I had to have Berserker in front on me to appreciate how awesome he is.

All 3 Super Preds look awesome to me. :)

Just prepaid in full for Tracker with my local Hot Toys retailer. Total work out to be around US$190. Can't wait for this to be in hand! After missing out on Scar, Celtic and Chopper, there's no way I am missing out on Berserker, Falconer and Tracker!!

Tracker's bio sculpt has really grown on me. Looks like HT did a combination of wear for that helmet. Above his eye it looks like a scratch, but below it looks like it's worn away or organically damaged.

Good point regarding that organic or "acid burn" looking damage. Perhaps an earlier encounter with an "alien"?...

All 3 Super Preds look awesome to me. :)

Just prepaid in full for Tracker with my local Hot Toys retailer. Total work out to be around US$190. Can't wait for this to be in hand! After missing out on Scar, Celtic and Chopper, there's no way I am missing out on Berserker, Falconer and Tracker!!

I actually passed on all previous Predators. I just never liked the bodies utilized. (Blasphamy!, I know...) ;) As cool as the rest looked, the bodies just looked off to me. Too toyish, perhaps. But once I saw Berzerker, I knew he would be my first Predator figure. Then I saw that photo of the three and knew I needed to get them displayed together. Royce wasn't mandatory initially, but after seeing how great he came out, I had to pick him up as well. So now I'm impatiently waiting for an official announcement from HT regarding a "Classic" predator...

Oh my.. These trio are wonderful. Can't wait all three to be together + classic..

I actually passed on all previous Predators. I just never liked the bodies utilized. (Blasphamy!, I know...) ;) As cool as the rest looked, the bodies just looked off to me. Too toyish, perhaps. But once I saw Berzerker, I knew he would be my first Predator figure. Then I saw that photo of the three and knew I needed to get them displayed together. Royce wasn't mandatory initially, but after seeing how great he came out, I had to pick him up as well. So now I'm impatiently waiting for an official announcement from HT regarding a "Classic" predator...

I am quite sure we will see the "Classic" Pred from Hot Toys. They have the license and will milk it to the maximum knowing that their 1/6 Preds sell like hot cakes.

But I am not complaining though. Displaying the Classic Pred together with the 3 Super Preds will be awesome. :)

In addition, I may try to pick up an extra Predator Hound from eBay or some online retailers if it can be found at a reasonable price.

Exactly. God help me if Tracker came out now let alone anything else that hasn't been announced yet.

Tracker?!

What about...
Spiderman
Ghost Rider
Thor
Odin
Barnes
Iron Man Mk V
Kevin Flynn
Sam Flynn
Indy
HT Bruce Lee
EB Bruce Lee
Blitzway Scarface

All of which i have on Pre-order... AND...

You can add Jack Sparrow to that list as soon as that happens! Oh and don't forget the inevitable Captain America, Red Skull, and HOPEFULLY Avatar, Sucker Punch, Quorra, Superman, ToD Indy, Nick Fury, Loki, Elias, CLU, Chewbacca, EB Leon, EB Nba, on and on and on....

IN FACT, come to think of it... money wouldn't be the only scarce thing in my home... SPACE would be at a premium too! The time between releases usually gives me enough time to display some figures and then cycle them out for new ones as the come in.

Tracker?!

What about...
Spiderman
Ghost Rider
Thor
Odin
Barnes
Iron Man Mk V
Kevin Flynn
Sam Flynn
Indy
HT Bruce Lee
EB Bruce Lee
Blitzway Scarface

All of which i have on Pre-order... AND...

You can add Jack Sparrow to that list as soon as that happens! Oh and don't forget the inevitable Captain America, Red Skull, and HOPEFULLY Avatar, Sucker Punch, Quorra, Superman, ToD Indy, Nick Fury, Loki, Elias, CLU, Chewbacca, EB Leon, EB Nba, on and on and on....

IN FACT, come to think of it... money wouldn't be the only scarce thing in my home... SPACE would be at a premium too! The time between releases usually gives me enough time to display some figures and then cycle them out for new ones as the come in.

rich boy here :lol just kidding :1-1:so you just collect what ever ?

rich boy here :lol just kidding :1-1:so you just collect what ever ?

Not rich. I work hard and collect hard! :p

I collect ICONIC movie characters... and since Hot Toys pretty much churns out Iconic characters i find myself buying up alot of them.

Wow. Thats a big list alright. I don't actually have much on order/preorder compared to that but most of my expense is a backlog and all the little bits n' bobs I've still been ordering since I started on ebay - which all add up. I'm trying for one more item on ebay and whether I get that or not I'm stopping...unless and until HT announce more Terminator figures or the Classic Predator...or Sgt. Elias....or- NO! STOP!

Tracker's projected 3rd quarter release time-frame is alright by me. I need some time to recuperate the funds for it. This 2011 year has been brutal for me.

Back