Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize that in the second Alien movie, the Xenomorphs were getting blasted left and right by Colonial Marines?

The single weakness a Predator has is cockiness, and they all eventually give in to it for the sake of ending the movie in favor of the human. Same goes for the Alien creatures, whether they die by the gun, by the environment, or by the airlock.

We dont agree on much but I ALWAYS tell this to my friends when we are discussing why the predator's always lose. Especially in Predator, you can tell at the end the P1 was getting ready to butcher Arnold like a hunter would a deer who is about to die after being blasted. His cockiness got the better of him and ended up being his eventual demise.

That's what I thought. So if that is the case I could unglue Tracker's right gauntlet and then make it turnable.

Not sure, but looking carefull from the back, I would bet that Tracker gauntlets are sculpted.. not glued this time, and even the brown leather straps of the gauntlet are sculpted directly too (if are not sculpted and just glued ,then, gauntlets and straps are the same piece at least)

From the back:

11061823152e0fe1625f18156d.jpg

HTPTBody.jpg

I'll find out when I get it :panic::panic:

Last edited:
Huh!? They didn't "cut" anything. The entire figure shrank during production.

Predators_BerserkerPredator_PR15.jpg

68835_447927657343_58690437343_5773528_7187792_n.jpg

Not sure where you got that HT cut the legs!?

Weren't the Predators from 'Predators' a different breed? It was said that they were bigger, stronger, and meaner. So, wouldn't a 1/6th scale Berserker appear bigger than P1? I just assumed that's why it's bigger. I don't think 1/6 scale is the same exact size for everything.

They are just glued. When I was posing mine it just popped off, but it wasnt a huge problem as I just glued it back and havent had any problems since.

Cool beans, and I hope I can alter Tracker's gauntlet. I really hate the static gauntlet, that means that the blade can only point one direction. Boo!

Back