Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose slap!:thwak

You not picking Tracker up then?
There's just too much else out there. I think I'm like, out-growing HT or something. I'm really interested in just statues/busts, etc. That kind of stuff, now.

A year ago I'd never thought I would take a Maul PF over a HT Pred..

There's just too much else out there. I think I'm like, out-growing HT or something. I'm really interested in just statues/busts, etc. That kind of stuff, now.

A year ago I'd never thought I would take a Maul PF over a HT Pred..

You're not talking about that one with the robotic chicken legs, are you??

You're not talking about that one with the robotic chicken legs, are you??
I remember reading your mean negative post about it..:monkey2

My uncle is a Star Wars nerd, he has tons of comics/books. I always loved the one he had "Visionaries", because it had this awesome, unique story about my favorite Sith.

I grew up with it, I admired it, just loved everything about it. The way his horns grew out, the robe he wears, the brilliant mechanical leg idea..
Yeah, they resemble chicken legs, but come on.. It's cool. :yess:

o7rg29.jpg

11061823153fc6481f2ef3c720.jpg

I realize now the Big fail or mistake with the HT predators figures:

1. The HT predators are a bit short-legged compared to Neca and the movie characters

2. The legs shape should be more "arched"

Predators-set-pic1-570x450.jpg

If you remember the HT berserker Prototype lost some height because HT cut (ONLY) the length of his legs...:lecture....:gah::gah:

Last edited:
Didnt Chopper get stealth killed trying to kill an unarmed woman? Didnt Celtic get killed by a defenseless Alien in a net? Scar would of died stupidly about 7 times if he didnt have Lex covering him.

At least the Super Preds put up a fight

lol good point. Falconer lost to some samurai quick draw slash or whatever

The AVP Preds were against Aliens & guys with guns & for the most part without their cannons, Berserker's crew had cannons & high tech hunting gear & still got owned. Scar would kick the crap out of Berserker.

The AVP Preds were against Aliens & guys with guns & for the most part without their cannons, Berserker's crew had cannons & high tech hunting gear & still got owned. Scar would kick the crap out of Berserker.

Also the Superpreds had the advantage of being on there own turf ...and yet they still lost?:dunno

Back