Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when some people on this forum were panicking abit, thinking HT wasn't going to make Tracker & ruling out Classic being made all together. Flash forward, I've got my Tracker, Classic arriving any day now, Samurai ordered & HT announce the 1/4, 1/6 Pred line. Happy days :yess:

Here is my display, I think you guys saw it though.

disp.jpg

The next thing I'll do after I get back home is removing that stupid rod. Will post pic soon!
I would do that too.
One last piece, if I may, consider getting some kind of back drop. A jungle setting or equivalent to fit the theme.
It will darken the entire set, but as long as you've got top lighting, you're good.

Great job bro! :clap

I remember when some people on this forum were panicking abit, thinking HT wasn't going to make Tracker & ruling out Classic being made all together. Flash forward, I've got my Tracker, Classic arriving any day now, Samurai ordered & HT announce the 1/4, 1/6 Pred line. Happy days :yess:
Yup, I remember those discussions. One of the ideas being thrown around was that if there wasn't enough Falconer's sold, they wouldn't bother with Tracker.

Funny thing was, there weren't too many interested in Classic because he looked "fat" or too "pudgy" (is that a word :lol). Several pics were posted comparing him to P1 and the side-by-side comparisons were putting some fans off.

Great sculpt and paint app. Best to date I would say for the predator line. I can't say enough good things about Classic.

Tracker is very nice as well.
If you already have Berserker and Falconer, then you're almost there. :D

Tracker is pretty overated. When i had it i didnt find any pose that made it look cool solo and when i had it with the hound theres only really 1 pose you can do with it. Its pretty cool but its the weakest of the 3 super predators if you want it display it on its own

don't have it yet,mine's due this week, was late ordering it,
from all the youtube reviews i've seen, it's going to be great.

Great sculpt and paint app. Best to date I would say for the predator line. I can't say enough good things about Classic.

Tracker is very nice as well.
If you already have Berserker and Falconer, then you're almost there. :D

Thanks guys. I was thinking of using some of my SSC award points towards this or the War Machine Special Version, but leaning more towards the Classic Pred. I will have to make up my mind soon. :D

Back