Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so amazed by this having actually have it in hand!

9rrOuox.jpg

Indeed. Can't wait until they remake this in Diecast.

This is the only fig i want remade in die cast. Missed the original and not paying those crazy prices. Hope it comes with awesome damaged switch out pieces. Remake mark 1 war machine too!

And how does ab crunch change that? I have the Mk 3,4,5,6,7 with it..and the 42 without it. I can't tell any difference in posability. At least as far as and mid torso movement. There are plenty of ways hot toys could improve the torso movement. But the difference between the older ab type joints and a stationary torso joint like with the mk42 seems pretty negligible. I do not see how it effects iconic poses either way.

The Die Cast VI is coming...it is the only armor I would get a second one...the rest are fine in plastic...

With all the newer armors, nice to remember and give some love to the oldies.

Mark VI is still among my favs. Custom painted some extra wear and tear on mine.

WP_20141225_009 1.jpg

I think we need the V as well.... I think the MK1 and II 2.0's are fine.... I'm not 100% on the IV having never owned one

Would love V in diecast - one of the standout armors for me. The existing one didn't cut it -but I do see a new Mark VI coming to go with that new Whiplash...

I'd love new versions of them all! The mk6 is my favorite armor. The 4 is toward the top of my list too, obviously, as they are very close in design. Also I worked on only the first two iron man movies so those armors will always have a place in my heart above the rest (mk3 too). But I really like the starboost/Gemini suit as well. It's such a stark contrast look.

The Mk v is cool. But I never really feel in love with it. It went they about 15 looks in in design and there where two other looks for the V I liked more then the final which I lobbied hard for. But lost out to pretty much everyone else involved. They liked the V final better. Drove me nuts. Lol it's a great looking armor, don't get me wrong. I just worked so hard to get other designs approved it soured me. Lol

Anyway, I love the iron man armors period. Pretty much all of them this far. And I love the character for what it did for marvel studios. If that first iron man bombed the marvel movie universe, and maybe comic book movies outside of superman and batman, would have died with them. Instead geek is now sheek. Comics are cool. Iron man played a massive role in that. Anyway, sorry to ramble.

I dream of the day HT do a 1/4 Mk VI. Once that is out I'd pretty much stop collecting as nothing else would come close.

Back