Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,
I'm new to collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures. My first arrives tomorrow so looking forward to getting it.

Anyway I was wanting to know if there is any difference between the Iron Man 2 Mark VI and the Avengers version other than the graphics on the box? Thanks.
The Avengers one doesn't have the Tony head or the battle damaged parts i believe. That is to say the "Tony in the mask" head. I think it has the MKIV Tony head sculpt.

Hey everyone,
I'm new to collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures. My first arrives tomorrow so looking forward to getting it.

Anyway I was wanting to know if there is any difference between the Iron Man 2 Mark VI and the Avengers version other than the graphics on the box? Thanks.
Hi mate, see the following:
Armor
Avengers version has a cleaner armor (especially front thighs). The Battled Damage (BD) has way more accessories including battle damage pieces (chest plate, left arm, right bicep and shoulder plate).

Head Sculpt Accessory Included
Mark VI BD: Tony Stark sculpt in the helmet (with face plate options).
Mark VI Avengers: Full Tony Stark sculpt (exact same from the Mark IV).

The Avengers version is better if you simply want a very clean shiny piece to maybe pose in a Hall of Armor type display.

Value for your Buck?
For what you pay out there now, the Mark VI BD is better value for money and can be also be inter-changed with the Mark IV head sculpt, but is not part of the package. I am having difficulty putting it on at the moment.. hahaa.

The Avengers piece is nice, but lacks accessories. But I believe the Avengers piece does have less likelihood of suffering pink panties.

Thanks for the concise answers and quick replies!

No worries.
If i were you, i'd pick up the IM2 one.
With the armour variations on, he looks the absolute business.

MKVIhandup.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Mark VI (IM2) was my very first Iron Man HT figure and the reason I got hooked on collecting more of the armors.

Well worth the price for so many variations in the look.

Also, it spans 3 films: Iron Man 2, Avengers and soon Iron Man 3 (HoA)

Hi mate, see the following:
Armor
Avengers version has a cleaner armor (especially front thighs). The Battled Damage (BD) has way more accessories including battle damage pieces (chest plate, left arm, right bicep and shoulder plate).

Head Sculpt Accessory Included
Mark VI BD: Tony Stark sculpt in the helmet (with face plate options).
Mark VI Avengers: Full Tony Stark sculpt (exact same from the Mark IV).

The Avengers version is better if you simply want a very clean shiny piece to maybe pose in a Hall of Armor type display.

Value for your Buck?
For what you pay out there now, the Mark VI BD is better value for money and can be also be inter-changed with the Mark IV head sculpt, but is not part of the package. I am having difficulty putting it on at the moment.. hahaa.

The Avengers piece is nice, but lacks accessories. But I believe the Avengers piece does have less likelihood of suffering pink panties.

:goodpost: :goodpost:

Well I'm not gonna argue with that.. hahaa! :lol

I have grip gloves I used too. Stubborn piece it is. Anyway.. will give it a go every now and then till it gives. In the meantime, below is a pic of all the Ironman pieces. I was measuring to create a Hall of Armor, ut thought I'd add the others and snap a pic of them all.

lPagB.jpg
Gees.. this took a while to approve and didn't think it was there till I went back.. hahaa. Great pics guys!
Might post this in the other section. You'll see the pink panties and Abs gone on the Mark III and panties on the Mark VI. :)

I have grip gloves I used too. Stubborn piece it is. Anyway.. will give it a go every now and then till it gives. In the meantime, below is a pic of all the Ironman pieces. I was measuring to create a Hall of Armor, ut thought I'd add the others and snap a pic of them all.

lPagB.jpg

Vader_Impressive.gif

lPagB.jpg

Damn. That is all.

Voorhees27 said:
Damn. That is all.
Add Captain America (1st Avenger), Nick Fury.. and Hawkeye and Batman DX12 (both here soon).. with pre-orders: Batpod, Thor, Widow, Cap (Avengers), the Mark VII (x2), Hulk, Loki.

Hmmm.. and a partridge in a pear tree. :hi5:

Back