Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:I still love this figure. Too bad I messed up his panties. I had him displayed with his leg propped up n now there's a crease and paint chip on his right hip.:gah:

At least you gave it a go.

My suggestion to you now, since you've got a new arm on the way, is to use the scratched up arm and experiment. Try adding more damage to it (heated probe to melt it and add scorch marks, blast marks, etc.) You may even end up with a better battle damaged arm than what came with it. :)

That's not a bad idea.

I just got this today. YAY!!
Took me more than an hour just to get the battle damage stuff on. But I'm still having issues...how do you move the legs? I want him to squat down a little like in the stock photos.

EDIT: Never mind, it was so stiff I was just worried that I was going to snap a leg off.

Last edited:
Right.
They're so delicate and it's even more likely to break if you don't know where the joints are.

With the Iron Man Gantry, Hot Toys included a diagram showing where all the movable joints are and it's axis of rotation. That was very much appreciated, especially for that piece, which had so many posing possibilities.

PHOTO REQUEST!!!

Would someone be so kind to take a nice large, clear shot of one of undamaged arms??? I need a side shot showing the shoulder to the elbow. Any help is appreciated!!

This is the only one I've got and not even sure it'll help, but I'll keep looking:

5685755139_b4c1fb9f4b_b.jpg

The metal piece/magnetic piece on inside the top left corner of the head on my Mark VI 'fell off'
Is the metal piece suppose to be attached inside the head or the inside of the mask? I circle the piece that 'fell off' in the attached picture.
I'm asking cause both versions of the mask, battle-damage and non-battle-damage, only has the metal piece on one side.

The metal piece/magnetic piece on inside the top left corner of the head on my Mark VI 'fell off'
Is the metal piece suppose to be attached inside the head or the inside of the mask? I circle the piece that 'fell off' in the attached picture.
I'm asking cause both versions of the mask, battle-damage and non-battle-damage, only has the metal piece on one side.

It's supposed to be on the mask.

Does anyone know if a misb of this IM will have battery leakage by now?

I have 2 pcs, a MIB and a MISB. Planning on keeping only 1. Problem Is I can't decide which.

The mib has slight panties discolouration while the misb doesn't. On the other hand, I'm also afraid of opening the misb and finding out the LEDs won't work due to leakage and end up keeping the MIB 1. Not to mention, thats gonna hurt the resale value.

What do you guys think?

Does anyone know if a misb of this IM will have battery leakage by now?

I have 2 pcs, a MIB and a MISB. Planning on keeping only 1. Problem Is I can't decide which.

The mib has slight panties discolouration while the misb doesn't. On the other hand, I'm also afraid of opening the misb and finding out the LEDs won't work due to leakage and end up keeping the MIB 1. Not to mention, thats gonna hurt the resale value.

What do you guys think?

May as well check it, cause if it does have any damage and you sell it the buyer is gonna be pissed and want their money back.

May as well check it, cause if it does have any damage and you sell it the buyer is gonna be pissed and want their money back.

Hmm not unless i sell it to misb collectors. Plus I think most IM collectors are aware of the possible leakage of sealed IMs.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Back