Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all, new ish collector, just got a hold of an iron man mark vi, love it, tho i cant get some of the poses you guys are getting, i dont wanna break it lol

Yeah advice please, I was trying to go for the crash down look but I can't seem to get the shoulder down low enough or the legs bent up high enough

Wow!I am thinking of starting collecting hot toys.I am still on the fence whether figures are better than statues ,cause I can't afford both.
This piece is a masterpiece though!for how much is it going on eBay??

Yeah advice please, I was trying to go for the crash down look but I can't seem to get the shoulder down low enough or the legs bent up high enough

5727219632_14b33b87b6_b.jpg

The key with kneeling/crouch poses with this figure is getting the hip flare pods to slide up into the rubber waist (aka the "diaper"). Note how the hip joint is essentially hidden in the above pic. His other (right) leg wants to pivot more perpedicular to the torso, so this pose doesn't quite hold up at all angles. But pull the abdominal section up, put him in a full forward crouch and tilted fully to the left and you're there. Posing his arms is easy.

Don't force anything (Jedi powers forbidden:wink1:) and watch the hip pods when you pose his legs and you're golden. :rock2

Man, i should not have come in here... I thought i was content with just the Mark IV but the BD set up this guy is aces!

I may have to drop the cash on this guy before he gets too unattainable ... errrr.

M.

I'm thinking a similar one will be released when the Avengers roll out. Even if he's in the same suit, they may bundle him with something like they're doing right now for the mark IV

Got a mark 6 in the post this morning, seemed to be a lot of flicks of paint missing but looking online at pics it looks like that may be normal?

He looks much better in his battle damage armour anyway :)

Got a mark 6 in the post this morning, seemed to be a lot of flicks of paint missing but looking online at pics it looks like that may be normal?

He looks much better in his battle damage armour anyway :)

Yup, those flicks you've mentioned are just weathering! :wink1:

The key with kneeling/crouch poses with this figure is getting the hip flare pods to slide up into the rubber waist (aka the "diaper"). Note how the hip joint is essentially hidden in the above pic. His other (right) leg wants to pivot more perpedicular to the torso, so this pose doesn't quite hold up at all angles. But pull the abdominal section up, put him in a full forward crouch and tilted fully to the left and you're there. Posing his arms is easy.

Don't force anything (Jedi powers forbidden:wink1:) and watch the hip pods when you pose his legs and you're golden. :rock2

i am going to wait for the avengers iron man as i already have mark v on pre order and the suit up gantry also on pre order and got the mark iv already so im quite content to wait

Hi Guys just to share my kit bash of Tony Stark, I don't know where to post and since the background has Mark VI...I guess I will share in this thread, :)

TonyStark.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question: is this the same head as Mark IV? My undamaged golden faceplate has a scratch on it and I am looking for a replacement. Can I buy either Mark IV or Mark VI face palte or are there any differences? Also will the Tony head in helmet that comes with this one be attachable to the Mark IV?

Quick question: is this the same head as Mark IV? My undamaged golden faceplate has a scratch on it and I am looking for a replacement. Can I buy either Mark IV or Mark VI face palte or are there any differences? Also will the Tony head in helmet that comes with this one be attachable to the Mark IV?

From what I recall, there isn't a faceplate for the Mark IV so either you get a replacement plate from the Mark VI or get the LED head from the Mark IV.

Yes, the Tony Stark head from Mark VI can be attached to the Mark IV. Either heads from each figure can be attached to each other.

whole heads are interchangeable between the IV and VI, however, the reveal Stark face cannot be transfered to a IV head. The IV helmeted head is a solid head and does not come apart. It is also sculpted slightly different than the VI. You're best bet is to get a replacement VI face plate

Back