Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well WM was out first so they probably didnt think of it soon enough, just like the mkIV LED base...should have come with every armor variation or at least be sold separately for HoA displays

Good point, I forgot WM released prior to the VI. And totally agree that it would be nice to buy the HoA base direct and separately instead of having to get mauled on evilbay for them.

Sweet sweet pic, Reefer Shark!

This fig radiates greatness at 300 gigajoules per second.

5727219632_14b33b87b6_b.jpg

5727225926_55b2aaa97b_b.jpg

5726667329_943acdb892_b.jpg

Thanks man, but damn - your pics are effin amazing :thud:

Such an awesome figure..

It is a mystery why they didn't give WM a base that fitted in with the VI.

I don't knock the design or anything, imo it looks goods in it's own right.

It's the dimensions & design of the base that bugs me. With the left side elevated and toward the front it always seemed to get in my way for poses and limited what I wanted to do. I could spin the base to avoid that but then I'd be forced to pose without the clear rod for support, and I don't pose any of my figures with them. Not worth the risk of a Mark VI swan diving off a 7 foot shelf :lol

I'm not big on the shape either which made it stick out like a sore thumb in my personal display. Had HT decided to give War Machine a similar base I'd probably feel different having been able to pose both them together on them.
Makes sense. I do find the placement of the clear rod to be a nuisance, often severely limiting options, but like you I won't leave him without the rod holding him up. He's on the top shelf and a tumble to the floor would certainly doom him.

Some guy on ebay apparently needed cash quick, and I managed to get this thing loose for $90 shipped. I just happened to be browsing ebay a few seconds after he put the auction up.:yess:
I feel really lucky right now.

Last edited:
Naw, just bought it like 10 minutes ago. Should have it by the end of the week.

Some guy on ebay apparently needed cash quick, and I managed to get this thing loose for $90 shipped. I just happened to be browsing ebay a few seconds after he put the auction up.:yess:
I feel really lucky right now.

Was this the base body auction? Nice price btw

Thanks.

Yea, base bodies have been selling for $200 even with pieces like the chest armor missing so I feel really lucky to have gotten one for so cheap with pretty much all the pieces needed to display the clean version. And since I have the Tony sculpt on my MK IV, I have a spare head and neck lying around to complete this thing.
Ive never had any interest in the battle damaged pieces (displaying a battle damaged Iron Man had always seemed to me like making a model of a totaled car) so this is apsolutly perfect. The only thing I need to find is the black stand which should be easy.

I saw this in a another thread and you can see fading on the MK III and that doesn't look like it gets sunlight. :(

dscn1710m.jpg

BY the way how awesome does that setup look? :thud: :clap

All The HT Iron Man should have come with the Mark IV stand so you can interlock them and display them like this

Man, i should not have come in here... I thought i was content with just the Mark IV but the BD set up this guy is aces!

I may have to drop the cash on this guy before he gets too unattainable ... errrr.

M.

Back