Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my MK 6 to start building the avengers with Thor, few pics:
htmk61.jpg

htmk62.jpg

htmk63.jpg

htmk64.jpg

How did u get ur mk 6 post like that n I was trying to put on the damaged left arm on a little piece of metallic red cover fell off n it has no 4 on it !! Anyone know where it goes n I m new to this I also want to know if all the mk 6 has a lot of spots kinda look like it chipped throughout the whole figure thanks in advance n sorry for the dumb questions

How did u get ur mk 6 post like that n I was trying to put on the damaged left arm on a little piece of metallic red cover fell off n it has no 4 on it !! Anyone know where it goes n I m new to this I also want to know if all the mk 6 has a lot of spots kinda look like it chipped throughout the whole figure thanks in advance n sorry for the dumb questions

Most probably one of 4 forearm covers...... for you to switch out with the missles deployed parts

No those n just check it again it has no 5 on the back of it n it just a little square sharp cover n I really can't find where it goes n it is driving me crazy !!!!!anyone knows what I'm talking about ??

I do apologize to anyone who was offended by my use of the MK3 head on the MK6, i am sincerely sorry, and if anyone wants to ensure i do not make this mistake again, please feel free to send me a MK4 head sculpt for me to use in the future.

:dunno

man I was about to pull the trigger and buy this, thought I'd read this thread first.

Missing parts, dead lights, exploding batteries!!.....not sure at all now.

A total of 6 now. Three chest batteries and three little ones but I think it's an isolated incident. Or it's just 6 flukey really bad duffers.

I do apologize to anyone who was offended by my use of the MK3 head on the MK6, i am sincerely sorry, and if anyone wants to ensure i do not make this mistake again, please feel free to send me a MK4 head sculpt for me to use in the future.

:dunno

This is silly. How silly does it need to be for men on a forum getting offended because somebody put a head sculpt on a figure they did not like.

My god these offended people need a sanity check. Can I book them in somewhere? please! it's a must.

*smacks Bishart up the back of the head* :yess:

I've get delivered my Mark VI today. I took him straight out of the box (brandnew and sealed) and i was shocked. The color of rubber part of the lower torso is faded. There is no longer this nice cherryred, nope, now it's a pinkish something.

The color of my Mark III BD is also faded, but until a year after I bought him, and it was not such as bad as the Mark VI.

I was looking forward to this figure so long and now that.

I'm really speechless....

Last edited:
Seconded, I hear about the fading but never seen it. I haven't noticed any fading on any of my Marks but then I pose them and then never touch them again so I don't know what I'm looking for.

Oh is that the reason? For all my figures it's open, pose and then never touch again, the only thing that touches them is a swiffer duster every now and then.

this is the piece that fell of my mk 6 but i could not seem to find out where it belongs. plz help me up.. i am going crazy about figuring it out.. my fellow freaks.. thanks in advance

this is the piece that fell of my mk 6 but i could not seem to find out where it belongs. plz help me up.. i am going crazy about figuring it out.. my fellow freaks.. thanks in advance

Very small?..... I'd say one of the missile cover on the replaceable forearm amours.

If none of yours are missing... then you just have an extra... & someone else's copy is missing that missile cover.

812_mkIV.jpg

Last edited:
Very small?..... I'd say one of the missile cover on the replaceable forearm amours.

If none of yours are missing... then you just have an extra... & someone else's copy is missing that missile cover.

812_mkIV.jpg

U r correct thanks thanks

My god these offended people need a sanity check. Can I book them in somewhere? please! it's a must.

*smacks Bishart up the back of the head* :yess:

:slap
i wasnt offended at all. haha
was just saying his pics looked so good. except for that THING sitting on top of the vi body in the one photo....

best to leave your helmet on ugly stick tony.:monkey3

I picked this guy on a whim on monday because I found him for retail at a shop here. He is an awesome little figure! It makes me want to get the Mark IV too and a War Machine. they are all just such nice pieces.

Back