Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last pic I took of my BD War Machine before he shipped out.

IMG_5919.jpg

i got an email from sideshow yesterday sayinb that my exclusive mark vi order had been cancelled? Weird since they shipped and billed me for months ago. The only activity i've done recently is pre order the mark v. I wonder what the deal is. I will have to call on tuesday.

So it's been a few weeks since my Mark VI arrived home... but I didn't took enough time to enjoy it... until now! ;) and here are some pics!
DSC05328.jpg

DSC05329.jpg

DSC05326.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05324.jpg

DSC05325.jpg

DSC05323.jpg

The rubber washer that some are missing, what is its purpose?

I got my Mark VI yesterday from eBay. Haven't checked if it isn't there on mine. Didn't know of this "problem" until now.

One thing that I did notice is that some of the gold painting around his left bicep has worn off from friction with the edge of the upper body, around the arm-insertion hole.

Anyone know if this is enough to get it replaced? It's a minor problem, but it's quite an annoyance.

The rubber washer that some are missing, what is its purpose?

I got my Mark VI yesterday from eBay. Haven't checked if it isn't there on mine. Didn't know of this "problem" until now.

One thing that I did notice is that some of the gold painting around his left bicep has worn off from friction with the edge of the upper body, around the arm-insertion hole.

Anyone know if this is enough to get it replaced? It's a minor problem, but it's quite an annoyance.

that would be the rubber washers purpose, to prevent what you just mentioned about the paint wear from friction. also just to tighten the joint up, and hold poses better, not a huge deal.

Got an email from SSC that my waitlist will probably not convert for a reg Mark Vi and that they will be cancelling soon. Oh well, at least I got a Ex Mark Vi when I did.

Back