Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So close to getting my Mark VI. The original estimate from Canada Post was today, but it has been delayed a week so I get to see it sitting in Richmond BC everyday I check the tracking :mad:

LeftArm.jpg

TwoRights.jpg
Hmmmm....I should check mine.

So after putting in two request through Sideshow, I am now being taken care of. I had left a voice mail and then I waited the week for a response. Then I talked to an online chat operator that put in a request and so I waited another week with no response. So finally had a moment today and made another call and got a human. Sent in the pictures and so hopefully they can get me a new piece. My figure came with two right forearm plates.

LeftArm.jpg

TwoRights.jpg

wait arent those two pieces exactly the same? i mean the other side(forearm) pieces have a clear marking (R-L) ,but the top and bottom pieces dont have markings right?

Played around with the Mark VI and War Machine today~

Tired and battle damaged Iron Man tags in War Machine!

(I also finally put on Firebird's decals for War Machine :x )

Untitled-3-2.jpg

I love the pic! Great job! :hi5:

I've really got to thank you for those decals! Before this, the Mark IV was easily my favorite but after spending the time to carefully cut as close and place all of those decals, I really love War Machine more now. :D

I've really got to thank you for those decals! Before this, the Mark IV was easily my favorite but after spending the time to carefully cut as close and place all of those decals, I really love War Machine more now. :D

No problem at all, just glad you enjoy them and it really does help make it a more complete figure now. :)

my waitlist converted for the Mk6!!that boy has shipped and should be here next week!!!
cannot wait to get this bad@ss in my collection.the pics around here are astounding!!hopefully he comes all ship shape for me!

My Mark VI just got delivered to work and it's killing me not being able to open it up. :lol

my waitlist converted for the Mk6!!that boy has shipped and should be here next week!!!
cannot wait to get this bad@ss in my collection.the pics around here are astounding!!hopefully he comes all ship shape for me!

congrats!! can i ask if yours the exclusive one or the regular one? i still waiting for my to convert and its been i dont no month? lol

Back