Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't have asked for anything better when I got home today :yess: ...well besides maybe Kate Upton handing it to me :lol

Mark_VI.jpg

Originally Posted by Reaktwon
Got on the waitlist at Sideshow and got an EX not long after that.

hi there i was just wondering when did you add it on the waitlist? i been on that for months and still havnt hear anything from them :gah:

hi there i was just wondering when did you add it on the waitlist? i been on that for months and still havnt hear anything from them :gah:

I had waitlisted the EX on Flex late March and it never converted either. Cancelled it last week. Is your's on FLEX? If it is I'd say waitlist another non-FLEX one - cancel the other if one converts or both if you find him somewhere else..

I got on the waitlist, like, 3 or 4 weeks ago, and it converted. . .

No flex-pay for me, though.

I had waitlisted the EX on Flex late March and it never converted either. Cancelled it last week. Is your's on FLEX? If it is I'd say waitlist another non-FLEX one - cancel the other if one converts or both if you find him somewhere else..

nope mine wasnt on flex pay lol this is weird they must have hate me or something :dunno

Does anyone have an extra pair of air flaps or just the right sided one for sale? BBTS didn't really do much to help.

No worries.
You can send Nick a PM.

He's a cool cat.
Tell 'em I sent ya....errr, wait. Maybe not.

He might double his price for you. ;) :D

Yeah i sent him a PM hopefully we can work something out, thanks for the referral.

Back