Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like "Saves" Punisher stand. Personally, I don't care for it b/c it doesn't have anything to stabilize the figure.

Ah. It reminds me of those elegant LOTR diorama pieces with the wooden edges. They looked so premium like.

Yes, I suppose thats true regarding the figure to topple over if the base has bits that causes the figures feet to not sit flush.

sharing some tempo pics while waiting for my ever-trusty camera:

so satisfied with this product, great detailing, complements well with WM
IMG_3657.jpg

the face sculpt is awesome, RDJ even has some bruises on his right cheek.
IMG_3649.jpg

flight mode. might keep him in this position for just a coulple of weeks only, im wary about possibilities of staining on the ribs caused by the clamp:
IMG_3670.jpg
3.jpg

strong, blinding LEDs on the arc / chest! even the light tends to illuminate on other parts of the plastic:
IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

one of my favorites in this line. what with the accessories and the options. be careful with the handling though, i feel it's very fragile. also had to buy some trusty gloves to handle this dude to avoid ruining the gloss. the joints on mine are so tight, i had to put additional effort in moving and posing the arms and the legs.

Finally managed to snap some pics with a few light edits here and there in Light Room. Hope you guys enjoy!

5706512390_129aefba7c.jpg

5705947003_915663f7a6_z.jpg

5706511942_81a73cb7d4_z.jpg

5705946297_718502717c_z.jpg

5706512562_287f6d11cb_z.jpg

Finally got him today. Everything is great except the clean mask doesn't fit on the head properly. Anyone else had this issue? There is a gap at the top between the mask and the head :(

Back