Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chest place misaligned, but my mistake.

wi2a34.jpg

got my war machine! yeah! its awesome! right arm pops off very easy so fixed it with some clear nailpolish, works like a charm :) hope to take some nice pictures and will post them in the correct thread.

now the wait is for the mark vi!
Very cool, and brilliant fix to create more friction. :hi5:

Will look for those pics in the WM thread. :)

Guys where can I get this? The price on ebay is really expensive. If anyone can refer me to any seller still has this in stock that will be sweet.

pepez, don't worry buddy. I'll take care of you.

You give me your P2 Elder and I will give you my Mk.VI still sealed in the shipper box. :wave

I know everyone talks about Sideshows customer service but I seem to be doing something wrong. I called them two weeks ago and got a machine. So I left a message and waited the five days and nothing. So then I talked live on the help chat to some one and they said two days and still nothing. Thoughts?

Yes! It's here!!!

It will still be in the box for now because it's a very busy night for me.
The Dodgers and Lakers are playing tonight. :yess: :D

Has anyone else gotten theirs from BBTS yet? Still waiting...:impatient:

I gave up on BBTS and got mine from AE when they had extra stock for sale a little over a week ago. Got here in just 3 days from the time ordered. I love this guy in the battle damage.:clap Hang in there I am sure BBTS will be shipping soon, I have only heard of one person that received one from them and that was about 3 weeks ago. I guess they just haven't received their follow-up shipments.

Yah I feel like I should've just gotten it from AE too and cancelled from BBTS just like you. Oh well I guess gives the wallet some time to heal :)

On another note...

Can anyone confirm that their BD arm does come with the disk around the arm peg?

If u look at the non BD arm, there is a red disk to block the view of the joint connections. My BD arm doesn't come with this shield e en though the instructions show the BD arm with it. Sorry no pics.

Still playing around with mine, it is actually pretty cool and the BD and other stuff make it a lot better.

But I noticed it has a lot of white scratches of the shoulders, chest, and legs. Does anyone else have scratches on theirs?

On another note...

Can anyone confirm that their BD arm does come with the disk around the arm peg?

If u look at the non BD arm, there is a red disk to block the view of the joint connections. My BD arm doesn't come with this shield e en though the instructions show the BD arm with it. Sorry no pics.

This is what's in the tray.
IMG_3171-horz.jpg

IMG_3173-horz.jpg

Finally, got mine today:yess::yess::yess::yess:
What a wait....

I'm having problem on how to display, BD or non-BD coz both looks great.

Back