Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you around for the wait on the Mark III shipment? It WAS a year. Over a year maybe. They had paint chipping issues or something which is why I do believe the Mark III is molded in color rather than painted and is fairly different looking from the prototype.

Where you around for the wait on the Mark III shipment? It WAS a year. Over a year maybe. They had paint chipping issues or something which is why I do believe the Mark III is molded in color rather than painted and is fairly different looking from the prototype.

Yes..I was but, I don't recall waiting a year....oh did I say I ordered the battle damaged version ? I can't wait for mine to come in.

My waitlist got converted last week, and I was ready for them to process/ship it out. Guess I got bumped to the last group of shipments (Which is cool, but I'd like a specific date when I will get charged).

Does anyone know if Alter Ego is shipping out yet? My order from last November is still showing as "Processed" and I want to know if I need to be worried.

They had a split shipment. I think they're supposed to get more this week or next week. Your order should be filled then.

i tried my hand at it as well...turns out i did have it (along with others) at a high resolution :D

SC.jpg

That looks awesome. Sign me up, I'd buy that in a second.

Mine will be here fri from cornerstore :yess:

I don't mean to sidetrack this convo, but would https://cgi.ebay.com/Glass-Display-...336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588cc655a0 hold this Hot toy? I have never owned one and mine is on the way...

Or bad idea?
I don't think that's a good case for this figure.
The figure might fit inside but that will be without it's stand and the Mk.VI's head will be right at the very top.

Also, there might not be enough room to put your figure into a squat-type pose.

I don't think your figure will look good inside of a case where there is no headroom.

Thank you for the fast response. I will not be ordering it. Hopefully I can just display it on a nice shelf w/out a case and just clean it bi-weekly?

cheers!
Vin

If dust bugs you then I suggest those spray cans of air that you can get at any office supply store. Just make sure that you hold it far enough away from the figure, because sometimes it'll come out really cold and put a small bit of frost on the figure which quickly dissipates. Nothing damaging, but you can never be too cautious.

Hell, I don't even bother. It takes me so damn long to dust my room that I only do it about three times a year. Seriously takes me about six hours.

Last edited:
ooooo, that seems like a good case ^^^^
i definitely have to get one since my roomies cook in the apt with oil alot which makes the dust stick like crazy

ooooo, that seems like a good case ^^^^
i definitely have to get one since my roomies cook in the apt with oil alot which makes the dust stick like crazy
Oooh! Definitely get your figures covered or in an enclosed shelf.
You don't want them smelling like food.

A very popular shelf among collectors is the Detolf by Ikea.

:welcome to the forums.

It was announced on April 29th 2008.We got the full pictures up in July.i received mine January 2009 from an Ebay seller.

it was announced on april 29th 2008.we got the full pictures up in july.i received mine january 2009 from an ebay seller.

according to this thread it was announced on july 23, 2008.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38052

according to my flickr, i got mine, which i ordered from sideshow on april 17, 2009. So i guess not quite a year, but damn close.

____ing stupid forum and the minimum message length bs.

My one is on it's way

Problem is I am going to be out and about all day. I will probably give UPS a ring so I can go and meet the driver on his rounds, and sign for it there

Back