Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whole load of photos to go through.

5637542951_01c0915b5b_b.jpg

5637542953_3465f7c296_b.jpg

vodoun: I see you tried the Sideshow Maquette pose as well. I had a hell of a time getting mine to stay upright in that pose.

It was a pain but not recommended long term. Very iffy.

:lecture Right! I wish the figure's head had the flexibility to rotate more and look upwards further.

...and the lack of hand peg flexibility. If only it were rubber. I can't get the hand to go so steep like the maquette.

Yeah, agreed I would NEVER leave it in that pose. Even while taking pics mine fell over a couple times just from me walking around and my floor is built on a concrete slab.

I think the main problem with the hands is the obstruction caused by the wrist armor.

Nice recreation of the maquette pose. :rock Mine will be here tomorrow and assuming the rain holds off pictures and review to commence.

WOW I just found out my g/f bought me a Mark VI as a surprise gift and it's due to arrive tonight! :panic:

4/20 turned out to be a great day for more reasons than 1!

:chewy :yess:

You mean fiancee... LOL

The thoughts that went through my head when she told me went something like this:

"Holy crap this girl is amazing, I'm so lucky! Mark VI :yess:!" to

"I guess I have to be extra, extra, extra, lovey dovey for awhile" followed by

"Wait a minute, does this mean that she's expecting something material in return?" concluded with:

"Oh s***!"

:lol :lol :lol

The thoughts that went through my head when she told me went something like this:

"Holy crap this girl is amazing, I'm so lucky! Mark VI :yess:!" to

"I guess I have to be extra, extra, extra, lovey dovey for awhile" followed by

"Wait a minute, does this mean that she's expecting something material in return?" concluded with:

"Oh s***!"

:lol :lol :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Gotta say that is beyond awesome that she ordered a Mark VI for you.

Back