Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't preorder

I wanted this from day one

I also waited

I thought the VI would as well

but now he has disappeared

ThatiswhyyoufailYoda.jpg

Anyone knows what about goodshipped?preodered from him in Jan and still nothing about shipping...

Anyone knows what about goodshipped?preodered from him in Jan and still nothing about shipping...

He's a good guy. I preordered from him ages ago august/sept I think! Got him for a hell of a lot less than people are paying now too. Send him an email; he usually responds quickly. I asked about a week ago and he was waiting for stock from HT.

I have never dealt with goodshipped, I would recommend going to the Robots and Aliens thread, I think I have seen quite a good amount of people who buy from him there. They might be able to help with input

I've got the Mark Vi on order with goodshipped too. Have already dealt with him, he's a great guy.
When I asked him about the shipment, this was his answer on March 30th:

Hallo Yannick,
hope you are well.
hot Toys updated the release date of Mark VI to late April - Mid May 2011.
I will inform you when it arrives.
thx for patinece and trust!
Leo
- goodshipped

Just picked up my MVI at my comic book store (209+tax)! I can't wait to get home and open it up!

I also have my Ex coming from SS, does anyone know when they will charge my card? This is my first order from them. Do they notify you before they charge your CC?

Just picked up my MVI at my comic book store (209+tax)! I can't wait to get home and open it up!

I also have my Ex coming from SS, does anyone know when they will charge my card? This is my first order from them. Do they notify you before they charge your CC?

Cards will be charged on the 15th. They've already sent emails out that they would be charging them on this date.

Which store did you pick it up from?

Just a heads up to the brothers still looking to get this at retail prices. BBTS has a preorder up for a collectors grade for 199.99. Act fast bros. Someone must have cancelled their order.

Get it before it's gone!

Erik

Alter Ego got the first batch of their order in today. expct your emails soon if you preordered early. I hope i'm in the first batch, i preordered in July of last year lol.

Just a heads up to the brothers still looking to get this at retail prices. BBTS has a preorder up for a collectors grade for 199.99. Act fast bros. Someone must have cancelled their order.

Get it before it's gone!

Erik

Thanks for the heads up. Had it in my cart and then boom it was gone before i hit place order!

Back