Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually I'm surprised that I'm the first lol!
well I also dont find any utility of the forearm (it doesnt even includes the hand..) but I just like the "Exclusive" word on it.. xD

have any of you bought items from toy square(toys2.net) looking to get acouple of things and wanted to know if any of you had problems

have any of you bought items from toy square(toys2.net) looking to get acouple of things and wanted to know if any of you had problems

I've used them a few times for my HT needs. They are pretty darn good! :lecture

Also if someone else want to sell the forearm let me know, send me a PM… thanks!

Toys2 is reliable and trustworthy and an authorized HT dealer so not much to worry about ;) End of Mar for them still. Can't recall the other Im releases but SSF should be just a tad behind their schedule?

All i know is I wish they would quite making Iron Man figs. Getting way to expensive for just one line and I keep like the new versions a lot better than the previous releases. Can't wait til whatever Q this guy is finally released in.

I feel the III and IV are very different. The only two that are pretty similar are the IV and VI. You could also argue that the II and III are very similar but the totally different paint schemes and the rivets help to differentiate them.

At the very least you'd have to see the I, VI, and V as very very different from each other.

Back