Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this

Ironman Mark 4.5 = Mark IV body + Mark VI arms and legs

That's what I originally thought I would like most, since I preferred the silver highlights but round arc. Over the past few months the triangular arc reactor has grown a lot on me though, and seeing that pic I actually prefer the original Mark VI. Thanks for trying it out though and posting pics. :hi5:

That's what I originally thought I would like most, since I preferred the silver highlights but round arc. Over the past few months the triangular arc reactor has grown a lot on me though, and seeing that pic I actually prefer the original Mark VI. Thanks for trying it out though and posting pics. :hi5:

weird how that works. I remember saying I was gonna try that when I get these two guys in because the all gold thighs and silver highlights were bugging me, but seeing them side by side, the Mk VI as-is really does look alot better than the regular Mk IV, IMO of course:wink1:

And then :hi5:

I did this

Ironman Mark 4.5 = Mark IV body + Mark VI arms and legs

Ironman Mark 7= Mark VI body+ Mark IV arms and legs

Let there be cheers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanks for trying this and posting the pics.
Personally, I prefer the Mk.IV the way it looks out of the box, unmodded (is this a word? :lol).

I think the Mark IV arms and legs have too much red. The silver on the VI arms help create a more balanced color pallete.

So I, stupidly, canceled my pre-order on this, and have changed my mind. I see Toys2.net has them still up, I live in Cali, not Canada, are these guys any good?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great idea, thought I'd play around with it a touch. Enjoy!

I guess I was thinking of the chest piece that was in some of the comics:

ironman_logo.gif

^^^That's totally a pentagon.

R_XL1484.JPG

SuperIronMan.jpg

But I admit this is just a triangle.

mkVI-13.jpg

Still prefer the circle. :)

There wasn't any mention of this in the Sideshow weekly newsletter's "Shipping Updates". I wonder what that means for those of us using Flexpay. This is my first time using it. I thought they don't take final payment until the item is almost ready to ship. :dunno

Just got mark VI this morning. He's pretty awesome, but came with a few minor defects, which kinda bugs me a little.

1. As pointed out earlier, the battle damaged chest plate doesn't fit right. Now don't know if this was done intentionally or not, because in the movie during that scene, its kinda falling off also :lol

2. The right eye of the BD faceplate doesn't have the 'mascara' black outline around the outer ring of the eyes. This isn't an isolated case, as I checked ebay's loose part and my friend's are also like this.

Honestly if I were to pick this and mark IV, I'd totally get the mark IV.

CSC is not sold out of the Mark 6, although they did raise their price for any new orders. It is now 195 to pre-order.

Back