Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would expect 1 sculpt. Two could happen but I dont know. Its one like I said hat should since I imagine most folks will display it showing the sculpt.

Well when i say another i mean in addition the the one that was on the v.1. So in total the v.2 should come with two sculpts total, a helmeted sculpt and the full revealed rourke head. Thats the dream anyway.

Interesting, though, that we haven't seen even a glimpse of what the head sculpt will look like. The sculpt for the Mark IV was revealed a few weeks before the figure's release. Especially if the Hot Toys translation was correct and a small number of figures are set to be released in a few days.

That is odd. I expect it will either be the same one we've seen before or the Mark 4 sculpt cut down to fit. I just hope that Sideshow will be getting a partial of these shipments.

Well when i say another i mean in addition the the one that was on the v.1. So in total the v.2 should come with two sculpts total, a helmeted sculpt and the full revealed rourke head. Thats the dream anyway.

Ah I got ya. Could happen fo sho.

150279_131779783542204_100001305505103_145570_5945475_n.jpg

Not crazy about the triangular arc reactor. And I don't like the silver bits on this suit.

I'm quite happy to leave my IM collection at the Mark IV. Feels like the perfect definitive Ironman.

Well I hope the RDJ sculpt we get will not be a BD one like the BD MKIII. Did they ever confirm it will be normal or BD?

Back