Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There would likely be sequels to all of them if they make money. Unfortunately movies dont even have to be successful look at GIjoe...ugh who really wants to see another one. I think Avengers has a ridiculous budget so maybe if it is bad they wont be as likely to do another. Im still not sure, could see any of these movies going in either direction..

The wait is killing me.... some said it will be released in HK in Feb so I will get MK VI in Thai around the end of the March :gah:

Hey I preorderd mine the ssc, and I was just looking through my preorders. When I clicked the preorder for this it said released date january. I see the released date there, but what does mean. I check this every once in a while, and this was changed from qauter 1 to january recently. I hope its accurate

Hey I preorderd mine the ssc, and I was just looking through my preorders. When I clicked the preorder for this it said released date january. I see the released date there, but what does mean. I check this every once in a while, and this was changed from qauter 1 to january recently. I hope its accurate

I just noticed this as well. It would be awesome if this was right, but I'm not sure it is. I want this figure so badly!

Just received an e-mail from SSC tonight about my pre-order for the Mark VI...

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
2/20/2011

So does this mean I'm getting it even later or is it really coming out in Febuary @_@?

So the question is this...will this be much better than MKIV? I am not a fan of the triangular arc reactor and the design is chunkier looking, not as streamlined. Maybe I'll just get ONE of these..LOL
Gary

So the question is this...will this be much better than MKIV? I am not a fan of the triangular arc reactor and the design is chunkier looking, not as streamlined. Maybe I'll just get ONE of these..LOL
Gary

Its the exact same body!? Lol minus the Paint scheme

I guess ill forgive you (this time!) but don't let it happen again, (final forgiveness approval pending: authorization ; The Mike ) lol

Back