Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand SpanBauer that is good for those who like doing that. I might build a nice display that I wont move them around much in.

I think this will turn out a great figure but having already ordered the IV Ill wait and get the next Iron man from the Avengers I cant wait til we see the first pictures.

Not really as long as you think. Thor doesnt come out until May of this year, we have been seeing pictures of him for some time. It takes months to edit after filming is done, we always see stills way before the movies are released. Avengers is 2012 so probably a year from now.
Spider-man reboot is 2012 and look we have already seen pictures!

Not really as long as you think. Thor doesnt come out until May of this year, we have been seeing pictures of him for some time. It takes months to edit after filming is done, we always see stills way before the movies are released. Avengers is 2012 so probably a year from now.
Spider-man reboot is 2012 and look we have already seen pictures!

I HATE these companies for teasing us so damn in advance, they're simply opening themselves up for fan disappointment, there will be some who get sick and tired of snippets and glimpses that they eventually just give up on the films.

I'm thinking of throwing together a figure of Tony Stark sitting on a couch in a t-shirt, jeans & socks with the iron man arm from this fig's exclusive and holding a screwdriver or some kind of tool in his other hand, tinkering.

I think there's a scene like that in the first film, i would of course use the Mark IV sculpt.

On another note, seeing as how the Mark IV was delayed quite a bit, and the Mark VI is still listed as 1st Qtr, who else thinks that this will be delayed til late 2nd Qtr or later.

Last edited:
So wil the avengers movie be a one-shot deal or will the Thor/Capt. America / Iron Man, etc. franchises be consolidated as the Avengers movie franchise. I could have worded that better but running out the door!

I would suspect they will all be their own thing but will have movies every so often bringing them all together.

I HATE these companies for teasing us so damn in advance, they're simply opening themselves up for fan disappointment, there will be some who get sick and tired of snippets and glimpses that they eventually just give up on the films.

It seems that these people who just "give up" on movies they can't wait for just need to learn patience....or just stay off the internet if they don't wanna find out about things so far in advance:dunno Plus, "fans" expectations are usually so high, they're very tough to meet anyway

I'm thinking of throwing together a figure of Tony Stark sitting on a couch in a t-shirt, jeans & socks with the iron man arm from this fig's exclusive and holding a screwdriver or some kind of tool in his other hand, tinkering.

The Mech test head would work better for that as he has different hair styles in im1 & 2.

Back