Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the Mark VI! I have Mark III BD so I decided to pass on Mark IV

Nah, big mistake that you will regret forever. :panic::slap:panic:

I honestly really don't know why, but it just is.

:lol

I wouldn't say that but the Mark IV is proving popular.

Maybe the VI will jump in popularity when it's released. I did the same thing so you aren't alone. I still don't really care for the design of the Mark IV though.

Nah, big mistake that you will regret forever. :panic::slap:panic:

I honestly really don't know why, but it just is.

:lol

I've seen the Mark VI in hand, the battle damage detail is insane

And I dont need two Circle arc reactors in my collection:) Just 1 each will do:1-1:

I've seen the Mark VI in hand, the battle damage detail is insane

And I dont need two Circle arc reactors in my collection:) Just 1 each will do:1-1:

Yes it really is incredibly well-made. But not as insane as the custom BD Mark IV found in its thread. The work done on it is the most realistic I've ever seen along with CregCUSTOM's WM.

mark 4 is popular due to the new tony stark hs... and the donut... haha but the body is somewhat gay that's why i pass but the mark6 is awesome in everyway.

Hm that has to be the second post i've seen where sombody said the body looked gay.

Correct.

IM2_MarkIV_PR1.jpg

53317135.jpg

It has more gold as well, which I think is the main part I like more about the VI. Figure wise doesn't it also have a bunch of additional features not the least of which is all the battle damaged pieces.

It's sort of the more "classic" Ironman coloration with it emulating the look of him wearing a red vest and trunks over a yellow jumpsuit with red gloves and boots. So you have the thighs and upper arms gold and everything else red. I would have preferred it if they left off the gray bits and just went with even more gold like this:

im-2-mk-VI.png

Last edited:
It's sort of the more "classic" Ironman coloration with it emulating the look of him wearing a red vest and trunks over a yellow jumpsuit with red gloves and boots. So you have the thighs and upper arms gold and everything else red. I would have preferred it if they left off the gray bits and just went with even more gold like this:

im-2-mk-VI.png

I see what you're saying about the suit being a modern take on the classic, I think you hit the nail on the head.

When you say gray though, I believe it's going to be silver.

I'm still holding out on judging the silver accents until we have in hand pics or he's in my grubby little paws.

It has more gold as well, which I think is the main part I like more about the VI. Figure wise doesn't it also have a bunch of additional features not the least of which is all the battle damaged pieces.

I'm confused, which suit are you referring to that has more gold, the VI?

If so, the VI has less gold than the IV.

Back