Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics !!
dscf3529a.jpg
Nice pose right here.
I know you were saying, "If only this damn helmet would look upwards further than this."

Thanks for sharing jics and :welcome1: to the forums.

Wow, another Filipino here

Wazzup :wave

Ser, kumusta?

I'm a noob collector from Makati.

Only have 15 of these Hot Toys things at the moment. I buy 1 every 2 months. Shifting from collecting TFs to HT.

Nice pics from everyone. So far, the majority is displaying Battle Damaged. I went for it too, immediately raping the figure once i got home. The BD details are beautiful in photographs and breath taking once held in hand.

Centurion, cool pics man. Does the BD face plate fit flush on the non Tony head? Mine doesn't and that sucks.

Thank you.

So far, from what I can tell, it fits fine.
But this figure (in general) has had lots of issues. From missing parts, to discoloring, even broken pieces.

Hot Toys seriously needs to improve their quality control. :mad:

Too many awkward shots of him trying to shoot repulsors due to limited articulation and limited angles of adjusting the palm since it's blocked by the wrist armor.

Will get him instead to a ready-like pose to shoot his unibeam and post pictures of it someday :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cy2xXf_eJ0&feature=fvwrel"]YouTube - ‪IRON MAN MK VI Custom Motorcycle helmet (with L.E.D.s and sound)‬‏[/ame]

Too many awkward shots of him trying to shoot repulsors due to limited articulation and limited angles of adjusting the palm since it's blocked by the wrist armor.

Will get him instead to a ready-like pose to shoot his unibeam and post pictures of it someday :)

It is unfortunate. :(
It's just not physically possible to get his wrists to extend without alterring the figure permanently.

When I saw this in Eddie Wong's pics, it looked like the neck was shorter and the chest was beefier and over all better proportioned in comparrison to the mk IV.

The chest is definitely bigger on the Mark VI. It's wider and sticks out farther. The rest of the beefier proportions are an optical illusion of the color scheme. When you break up a form with different contrasting colors it can distort your perception of it's proportions. The classic example is horizontal or vertical stripes in clothing which make you look wider and shorter or taller an thinner respectively. In the case of the Mark IV the way the thighs are broken up into gold and red portions makes them appear thinner as your eye tends to notice the gold sections, which are smaller, more.

The trapezius armor (the armor right next to the neck) I think is also a bit taller on the Mark VI due to the missile pods.

The classic example is horizontal or vertical stripes in clothing which make you look wider and shorter or taller an thinner respectively. In the case of the Mark IV the way the thighs are broken up into gold and red portions makes them appear thinner as your eye tends to notice the gold sections, which are smaller, more.
I didn't believe you at first, that is, until I saw it myself.

Horizontal stripes DOES make this guy look wider:

collegehumor.43899828e33237c3e552e92bc38b7612.jpg

Back