Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just imagine that jessica biel herself is reading this thread , how scary would that be to see someone doing all that stuff with your head and hair :rotfl

I think Scarlett Johansson would be more scared, if she read the discussion about BW boobs and how to push them up etc lol:rotfl

I think Scarlett Johansson would be more scared, if she read the discussion about BW boobs and how to push them up etc lol:rotfl

:lol :lol Nice one!

That whole operation on Abby looks way too difficult for me! Besides, with my surgical skills I'd be way too scared I'd mess something up. :lol

How did you get the hair that style?

What products did you use etc..

I really need to curl Black Widows hair but it just won't happen!

How did you get the hair that style?

What products did you use etc..

I really need to curl Black Widows hair but it just won't happen!

1.) first i washed the hair with warm ( not hot) water with a special wig-shampoo ( you can use normal shampoo, too)

2.)than the hair got a bath in a wig-conditioner for 5 min ( you can use normal hairconditioner too)

3.) Than I took a drinking straw and "roted"(?)/ wave the hair on it and fix it with hairpins.

4.) bring water to boyle, take the figurehead over the hot steam for some seconds ( 20-40). Be careful it´s very hot, you could burn yourself

5.) remove the hairpins and drinking straw, the curls schould be done

6.) brush the hair and use a strong hair gel to fix the hairstyle. I use allways a gel from poland :
https://cokupic.pl/produkt/JOANNA-Styling-Effect-Guma-Stylizujaca-100-g-Ekstramocna-Sloik

Sorry my english is not so good, I hope this could help you!

Last edited:
1.) first i washed the hair with warm ( not hot) water with a special wig-shampoo ( you can use normal shampoo, too)

2.)than the hair got a bath in a wig-conditioner for 5 min ( you can use normal hairconditioner too)

3.) Than I took a drinking straw and "roted"(?)/ wave the hair on it and fix it with hairpins.

4.) bring water to boyle, take the figurehead over the hot steam for some seconds ( 20-40). Be careful it´s very hot, you could burn yourself

5.) remove the hairpins and drinking straw, the curls schould be done

6.) brush the hair and use a strong hair gel to fix the hairstyle. I use allways a gel from poland :
https://cokupic.pl/produkt/JOANNA-Styling-Effect-Guma-Stylizujaca-100-g-Ekstramocna-Sloik

Sorry my english is not so good, I hope this could help you!

Thanks so much! That'll help me out.

^Really?! Wow! I visited a shop earlier that sells one of these and passed on it thinking it was still expensive. I think I'll pay em a visit again soon ;p Good luck to my savings! hehe!

^Really?! Wow! I visited a shop earlier that sells one of these and passed on it thinking it was still expensive. I think I'll pay em a visit again soon ;p Good luck to my savings! hehe!

The cheapest I have seen Abi go for is $140, not sure if that included shipping so I think your price is very good :rock

Back