Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where the instrustions are on how to mod her arms so she can draw back her bow properly? I think it was originally done for Sarah Conner's arms, but I've searched all the threads i can and can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

:hi5:
Does anyone know where the instrustions are on how to mod her arms so she can draw back her bow properly? I think it was originally done for Sarah Conner's arms, but I've searched all the threads i can and can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

I managed to get her to draw her bow without any mods :wink1:

You can get her to draw her bow with the stock figure, but to get an accurate pose you need the bicep articulation which , i believe, this figure lacks. There was a mod which created bicep articulation, allowing for far more rotation of the arm and therefore a much more realistic pose. Any pictures of what you managed without the mod?

Here's the link... (My mod)
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ubber-silicone-arms-restore-swivel-point.html

As mentioned I'd not keep her at that pose for long..
The arms are on Abigail now... Actually I'd think most of Abigail's arms are easier to mod than Sarah Connor's.
abifire.jpg

I haven't seen an Abby real hair mod that I prefer over the original sculpted one.

Creg, I think her hair should be more full and have more volume up top. I think it would look 100x better.

can i use a sunglasses for this figure. its hair being block for glases or it will be . i want to buy but i cant sure about it for this reason

Sideshow got some more Abigails in stock. I grabbed one for $150 and I had $52 in reward points. Total was $97 for her. Not too shabby

Back