Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am really glad that i got this guy,he really was worth every cent.
Awesome Photos of the all Preds.
he was worth the new jacked up retail price just so i didn't have to assemble it.
i do not miss assembling my predators. at all.
Thanks I did email and send pics so lets hope :)
sweet. yeah, i hope they come through in time. it took them almost a month to complete the claim service and send me my replacement. it was worth not having to hunt down parts on ebay though.

edit - wookster, you REALLY need to fix your predator's dreads.

he was worth the new jacked up retail price just so i didn't have to assemble it.
i do not miss assembling my predators. at all.

sweet. yeah, i hope they come through in time. it took them almost a month to complete the claim service and send me my replacement. it was worth not having to hunt down parts on ebay though.

edit - wookster, you REALLY need to fix your predator's dreads.

:monkey2 I love assembling them, I was really bummed whenever I got my Pred 1 and didn't have to do anything but stand him :(

I still love him though.

:monkey2 I love assembling them, I was really bummed whenever I got my Pred 1 and didn't have to do anything but stand him :(

I still love him though.
the older preds were a nightmare. especially the p2 elder. i about had an aneurysm trying to get the leg armor on it. i'll pay the extra damn ~$40 to get my figures already assembled out of the box. let some poor factory worker put up with that ____, i'd rather enjoy my figures.

I got my Guardian through on Monday and i have to say i love it, and like most others have said not having to put the damn thing together is by far the best thing about it.

the older preds were a nightmare. especially the p2 elder. i about had an aneurysm trying to get the leg armor on it. i'll pay the extra damn ~$40 to get my figures already assembled out of the box. let some poor factory worker put up with that ____, i'd rather enjoy my figures.

O I enjoy(ed) them, no doubt.

It was a great part of the hobby almost like a bonus.

nah, i already work for a living to earn my toys. assembling them is just another chore to me. at least someone gets paid to assemble the newer ones. my laziness creates jobs!

I also to miss putting together figures. It created a great feeling after the figure was put together. HT should bring back the build your own! Agreed Skiman.

if youre that happy to build it yourself take it apart and re-build it, it was incredibly frustrating trying to build the predators and id rather they came built.

I also to miss putting together figures. It created a great feeling after the figure was put together. HT should bring back the build your own! Agreed Skiman.
i had a perfect opportunity of disassembling and picking up back every figure to achieve this:

all_heights.jpg

instead of this:

predlineup2.jpg

still postponing a plastic surgery of Gort's giraffe neck to normal size:

gortguardian_neck.jpg

but he already got this mod:

shoulder_armor.jpg

gort_shouldercustom.jpg

Last edited:
While I don't think theres anything wrong with Predators being different heights they really should have made the P1 taller than the others not bloody shorter.

I prefer the differentiate.
yeah, the Lost and Guardian were noticeably shorter than the KPH preds. mostly in the production shots though. i'm guessing they're all intended to be about the same size on screen. all off the HT preds are too small for 1:6th scale anyway.

Back