Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least for those of us who didn't convert, the prices are dropping. There's hope yet.

Anybody got theirs already? Would be interesting to see a review since I didnt buy one.

with prices on ebay ranging anywhere from $200-$800 where is this thing expected to settle?

Still no update on mine. I was one of the WL converts from the second day (17:02:40), so I wonder when the shipping price will be fixed and I'll get the quantum :(... Doubt I'll get it by the end of this week, that's for sure.
Thing is, on Friday, the status said Item Shipping Soon (which means within the next 72 hours). Well, today (or maybe Monday) Guardian should be headed my way. Otherwise, as was said before, SSC is reeeeaaaallllyyyy busy right now.

Jeezeus how many variations of 'your order has shipped' emails does Sideshow think it needs to send??? No matter really but they're sort of strange with that, in my experience of online shopping.

Well anyway mines on the way. Happy to be getting this most distinctive of the Lost Predators, love that biomask. Not looking forward to the visa bill and the inevitable customs bill to follow the figure but I bring this on myself :lol

Jeezeus how many variations of 'your order has shipped' emails does Sideshow think it needs to send??? No matter really but they're sort of strange with that, in my experience of online shopping.

Well anyway mines on the way. Happy to be getting this most distinctive of the Lost Predators, love that biomask. Not looking forward to the visa bill and the inevitable customs bill to follow the figure but I bring this on myself :lol

I was thinking the same thing :lol I must've gotten like three or four emails. Was wondering if they had made a mistake or something since I was a waitlist convert and had the first shipment email before some people with confirmed orders from the start.

Arriving Thurs but I won't be there, leaving for vacation... I'll have to get the house/cat sitter to give me the USP door tag number for me to call it in and have them hold the package.

Can't wait to get the Guardian Predator. I'm so itching to add him to the clan. :)

htpgroup.jpg

Back