Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snatched one:

* ORDER ID: #TB59xxx * ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:01

God damn, I love a good PPO!

Scariest one yet!

Not sure but this is spooky, Dutch fell over in my detolf 10 min after ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* ORDER ID: #TBXXX45
* ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Qty: 1 Item: 900992 Price: $189.99
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Guardian Predator Collectible Figure - Convention Exclusive NON-ATTENDEE EDITION

:blissy

I still think it was a fail by screwing over the SDCC attendees. If it was the same format yesterday as it was today, there would have been a lot less complaining. Yesterday there was no PPO, it just went immediately to "SOLD OUT."

Even with my _____in and complaining, I'm still glad I was able to get one, and almost happier that its not the attendee version since I wont have to pay tax on it. However, I didn't enjoy the stress that came along with trying to secure this figure... or maybe I did. That's part of collecting... the hunt.

:lecture Your Predator ideology helped you secure this piece.

Got one!!!

Ok we are 4-5 with one casualty :rock :rock :rock :rock

image.php

So was this a publicity stunt hmmm I can see it now.....
HT and SS announce do to the demand for the HT Guardian we are happy to inform you that we will be making more predators just for you!

LMAO ebay already has two up for $600. If anyone on here is flipping theirs tell me now so I can take some anger out on you. :lol:lol:lol

That site was running slow! Won't see what time my waitlist went down until I get home & read the email, but it had to have been 10:05am or so...

If my waitlist doesn't convert I'll just have that much more money for the Predators figures coming out. Hopefully they won't be so hard to acquire!

On a more positive note, I finalized my P1 Predator sale with Toast today. The anticipation of getting it is killing me! (my first Pred)

holy crap............i thought i had it................then thought i didnt..............but checked my account & BAM !!!!!!!!!!!! T#..........:yess:

oh weeeeeeeeeeen......................:wave

Back