Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You havent got time for 19" guardian. There is P2, Scar, Wolf and Berserker to get out the way first!

Hey tankman, are all the lost preds supposed to be released by the end of the year?
no way in hell. they're gonna take the good part of a year to be finished. this year, we're getting Elder, masked P2, Hippie, and Boar. the rest are getting spread out over 3 or 4 more series. we're getting several different versions of the P2 mixed in with those.

and for godsake, tankman... you're gonna have to make the A3 Dog eventually. you might as well get started on it now. collectors are not known for patience.

i'm wondering where he heard the rumor that they're making the Shadow as a normal non-limited run "2000 or more". SSC never said that thing wouldn't be exclusive or limited. they just said it wouldn't be at SDCC.

i'm curious what he means about the VIP exclusive edition Predator 1 Redux... is that a new low run HT reissue?? not heard anything about it.
he's talking about the Classic from Predators that comes with the exclusive super-predator skull. the same one Sideshow is selling now. it's not the P1, dude doesn't know what he's talking about there.

he's talking about the Classic from Predators that comes with the exclusive super-predator skull. the same one Sideshow is selling now. it's not the P1, dude doesn't know what he's talking about there.

thought so... crazy foo making me think i didn't know my ____. although, that classic is so excellent that i completely forgot about wanting the shadow predator. i'd rather have only the left leg of 4 classics, than one shadow predator. makes shadow pred look like rosie o'donnell in comparison.

HT just needs to stop doing exclusive figures. That would help cut down on that crap.

guess we'll see what they're made of soon enough. i see it going 1 of 3 ways. 1, they care about their fans and stop doing exclusives. 2, they don't give a crap coz they're getting paid either way so continue as they are. or 3, they see how much stupid people are willing to pay for their figures and jack up the prices across the board.

i used to think HT were a pretty cool company. now i generally think they suck. so i reckon 2 and 3 are more likely.

Or they continue to call them exclusive, but secretly have them produced in regular edition sizes. That way people still scramble and go nuts to get as many as possible, and HT makes a big ES that sells out quickly.

Yep, just like most business enterprises, once they start raking in the big $$$, they could care less about their loyal customers that helped put them on the map.

Or they continue to call them exclusive, but secretly have them produced in regular edition sizes. That way people still scramble and go nuts to get as many as possible, and HT makes a big ES that sells out quickly.

Yep, just like most business enterprises, once they start raking in the big $$$, they could care less about their loyal customers that helped put them on the map.

:goodpost: I love HT Figures but as a company there ____ers.

Back