Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own this Pred :( I do waNt it :impatient:

I don't know if this has been said in this thread or if anyone is aware of it but , i just got my book "The Winston Effect" :yess:

And in the Predator section with lots of photos , the guardian Bio Mask was the original Bio of the P1 .

They were gunna go with the "guardian" version of the mask originally but they felt that its design gave away of what the underneath face looked like to went with another design , the one that the original Predator 1 has today :wave

if anyone is interested in seing it , i can possibly take a pic of it or scan it on my printer

:nana: Everybody knows this already Ecko :nana:

That's why NECA's CC exclusive (or whatever it is), is a 7 inch P1 with Gort's Bio.

Sharing some of my pics :)

5706204329_4d97e363a4_z.jpg
5706768854_4e38316cff_z.jpg

5706204069_58b504b4b7_z.jpg

@toyrewind: Ah... mazing. Sigh, my flames have been rekindled :).

Ah, this is really an excellent Predator. One of the best HT has done on the old bodies. Mine's still chilling on the shelf in good condition (no belt issues or anything), but the only reason I haven't been able to appreciate him is because he's currently sporting the re-breather. The piece's badassery really skyrockets when he has that gorgeous mask on, but alas, my collectors' OCD makes me yearn for diversity on the "Predator 2" shelf. I'll probably switch back to the mask when I get my detolf. Then at least he'll also have more room for a standing pose; right now all my P2 Preds are in deep squats.

Nice! How much is this guy going for now? Still expensive aye?

The going rate is roughly $350-$400. Not sure about the specifics of including shipping. As much as the figure flat-out rocks, I wouldn't shell out more than the original $200 for it. Doesn't make much sense, since it's essentially just a nifty repaint.
HT should consider making another SDCC exclusive like this, come to think of it. Sure, things got a bit violent last year, but that only means they had a hit on their hands! Even if they release more exclusives, it'll be a gold rush.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this year's SDCC exclusive Hot Toys item is going to be Iron Man related. Predator would be preferred however.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94iMQ4QKc6A"]YouTube - Crazy Guardian Predator Priority Preorder[/ame]
Iron man is alright, but a new Predator wuld be epic.

Back