Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, if he wasn't an exclusive he wouldn't be nearly as popular. But he is still a great looking figure non the less.

By popular do you mean selling for 600 on ebay? I mean no offense but duh, :lol

Hot Toys Preds are popular and some people want them all, this one is limited in numbers, hence the price. I think pretty much no matter what this pred looked like he would be valuable. With that said it's a cool figure and glad i got him for retail (even though that's not even cheap to begin with)

Maybe, I actually think the borg predator is cooler, Gort or Guardian just has a better Bio and that huge skull he comes with is awesome

I wonder if they'll actually make a trophy case dio so we can display all of the skulls.

I agree, I wouldn't pay more than $204, what I paid..
right? the last HT pred i got had a new a head sculpt, an entirely new body, new armor, mostly new accessories, a diorama base, AND a light-up feature... and it was still $20 cheaper than this bare-bones rehash.

i'm cool with the Berserker's $200 price tag since it's an actual new figure.
but i'm having a hard time justifying this thing. hopefully it'll grow on me.

It's a very limited figure that most people will never own , that's kind of cool on it's own. plus his bio is really cool
well, i don't attach my ego to my toy collection, so i don't care about how limited it is.

i got it because i like the scene it was in and because of the bio and skull it comes with.
if HT makes more lost clan preds, i'll keep getting them. especially if they're actual new figures.

Maybe since there redoing the original for the classic pred in the movie, maybe they will use that mold for the rest of the lost guys just to get some use out of it.

does anyone know why the guardian predator is taller than pred 1
if they have the same body type?

I hope that the next lost pred, if they do another one comes with the rex skull!
yeah i was wondering how they'd even do that packaging-wise. you'd probably have to assemble it.
but i kinda doubt it's gonna happen. then again, i didn't think they'd ever make any more lost preds.

I hope that the next lost pred, if they do another one comes with the rex skull!

Is this what people keep calling the T-rex skull? :lol

norm-4aede5db382d6-Predator+2+%281990%29.jpeg

Back