Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else have trouble putting the helmet on? I borke the visor off trying to but that sucker on and am going to have to super glue it back to the helmet.
Here is my figure though in all it's awesomeness :clap
010-15.jpg

Does anyone else have trouble putting the helmet on? I borke the visor off trying to but that sucker on and am going to have to super glue it back to the helmet.
Here is my figure though in all it's awesomeness :clap
010-15.jpg

Use a hair dryer to put it on

Yah, VoidDweller, those are excellent photos!

I used a hairdryer to soften the neck on helmet head as well. Worked fine after that.

Very good. The images of them both on the figure look a bit wrong somehow.

Its main purpose is to hold the battery cover on. You can display him without the rear disk but the suit won't light up.

Its a sort of sneaky shortcut without having awkward flaps. It works quite well.

Its main purpose is to hold the battery cover on. You can display him without the rear disk but the suit won't light up.

that's not true. I had mine displayed for the first month or however long it's been since I've received mine without the disc on the back and the battery cover stayed on AND the figure still lit up.

that's not true. I had mine displayed for the first month or however long it's been since I've received mine without the disc on the back and the battery cover stayed on AND the figure still lit up.

Oh really? That's strange, I remember when I was putting it together the disk needed to be twisted round slightly to keep the compartment shut as the battery's wanted to spring out. Yours might have a different fit?

At least that's how I remember it, I've not touched him since I put him in the cab. Well apart from posing. :)

Oh really? That's strange, I remember when I was putting it together the disk needed to be twisted round slightly to keep the compartment shut as the battery's wanted to spring out. Yours might have a different fit?

At least that's how I remember it, I've not touched him since I put him in the cab. Well apart from posing. :)

hmm how I remember getting the battery "door" closed was simply inserting the batteries and then pushing down the the cap and twisting it to lock it in place. I was difficult I won't lie but I it stays :lol :yess:

Back