Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys seen the headsculpt on the new Kumik bodies? It appears to be a bootleg/recast of the Sam Flynn head. How cool would it be to make a Real World version with Sam on his Ducati?

kumik01.jpg
Tron-Legacy-Sam-Flynn-Leather-Jacket2.jpg

Looks pretty close to me and with a good paint it would make an excellent Sam.

That sculpt doesn't look a lot like Sam. Only the hair is similar. Eyes are totally different.

Like I said before, I'm quite picky and in hand this is a very good sculpt. None of the pictures usually do it justice because people are trying to capture the right lighting on the bike.

Like I said before, I'm quite picky and in hand this is a very good sculpt. None of the pictures usually do it justice because people are trying to capture the right lighting on the bike.

he was talking about the sculpt from Kumik nude body not the HT sculpt

KUMIK_Body_001__79439_zoom.JPG

eyes look a little asian and mouth doesn't look right to me but definitely wouldn't be bad for a custom that's for sure. at leat this way you don't have to do crazy mods to the HT sculpt and potentially damage it. With the KUMIK one you just need a good paint up for it

Wasn't talking about the HT sculpt. That's really good.

he was talking about the sculpt from Kumik nude body not the HT sculpt

eyes look a little asian and mouth doesn't look right to me but definitely wouldn't be bad for a custom that's for sure. at leat this way you don't have to do crazy mods to the HT sculpt and potentially damage it. With the KUMIK one you just need a good paint up for it

Yeah. That about sums it up.
kl241, not trying to pick holes in your comments.
If you have one, paint it up like Sam and come back with pics. If it looks a lot like him, i will put my hands in the air and say i am wrong.
But the shape of the face, width of the nose and eye shape are wrong in my opinion.
But if you can prove me wrong, i will admit that i am in error.

Notice price is creeping up on this in secondary market- mostly $350 and up.....nice underestimated item......

I finally got around to taking some pics of this beauty. Here's my contribution to the thread.

TronLegacyCycle1_final_zps0bf746c6.jpg

SamCloseUp_zpscb6cd398.jpg

TronLegacyCycle_Engine_zps1777a50b.jpg

TronLegacyCycle_Foot_zpsd780b134.jpg

TronLegacyCycle_RearHelmet_zps5e0fb2cb.jpg

TronLegacyCycle_Rear_final_zps1bf48c0f.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Pics- very slick and professional...take a bow(you just sold a few dozen more of these to Freaks thinking about getting this....:hi5:

I couldn't get the battery door to shut on the figure with the batteries it came with. I found a slightly smaller size and the door shut perfectly. Being the batteries were also 1.5 volts I got the same brightness as before.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back