Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Just re-watched it. Such an awesome movie. The Rinzler figure needs to have a built in voice that says "I fight for the users!"

I get goosebumps when he says it in the movie :panic:

I saw it on BD for the first time a couple of days ago and I felt the same thing!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Just re-watched it. Such an awesome movie. The Rinzler figure needs to have a built in voice that says "I fight for the users!"

I get goosebumps when he says it in the movie :panic:
:goodpost::exactly: In another thread that had a poll Rinzler was my vote for most sought after 1/6 Tron figure. Quorra was next, then CLU. I could do without Sam or Kevin :lol
I saw it on BD for the first time a couple of days ago and I felt the same thing!
:yess:

A Rinzler would just be sick. He was so badass in the movie. Quorra and CLU would be amazing too. I don't have the Flynn figure but I think I'm going to get it. He looks really cool and I loved Jeff Bridges in this.

Plus I have young Flynn with Tron, so I gotsta get old Flynn too.

6dc484b2.jpg

7a7a9218.jpg

Now give me Rinzler to go with him:

5896c017.jpg

Here's a first pic of my "new" base project for the 1/6 light cycle.
At the moment is still the "Disney exlusive pullback light cycle" (1/8) on the base:

newprxlbase1280x960.jpg

More pics are coming the next days ;)

Hi Collectors,

i am the owner the shown base. It´s my first Tron base that Thomas has built for me. He has done a really fanstastic job. :clap

The best thing is, that the cycle was modified from 3 V Battery to 12 V power, so i can switch on/off the base and cycle together with one remote control.

The Cycle has a connection cable under the rear wheel wich plugs into the base. So the cycle is still removeable and the power connection is invisible.

Cool job MAXX-REPLICAS .... thanx again

regards
NOSUGAR

I'm sorry for pestering you, but could you post a link to it? b/c I looked and the most recent things I see are the '89 Joker scans and a few Mk V pics.

The only thing I saw regarding the Lightcycle was back on Aug 30th that said "Release on September 2011 according to Hot Toys Japan."

Thanks Biojex! :hi5:

I was literally looking all over for posts title with the delay:lol :slap

Though I was looking forward to possibly seeing this figure this month, now I can get something else I guess

Darthviper's gonna have a field day with me now :lol

j/k :peace

Though I was looking forward to possibly seeing this figure this month, now I can get something else I guess

No problem. I had to look for it too, because I remembered seeing the post...but couldn't find it on their page and thought I was going crazy! Then I remembered it was a comment :lol

Lol, see I told you it probably wasn't coming out in September

fuh..im glad that hot toys delay sam flynn, hopefully they modified sam flynn to be able to stand.:pray:

Well...:pfft: to Hot Toys for this news...

That said...I could use a break in the Hot Toys barrage of amazing figures coming end of Q3 and Q4. :yess:

If they fix the figure it will be a tough decision for me to pass it or not. damn! :gah:

I'm doubting they will have any features beyond what they originally stated--no reason for them to do extra when it's not necessary. It's probably just taking longer than they originally thought to produce it.

I'm somewhat relieved that this is delayed. Now I don't have to worry about this and Indy releasing at the same time. But on the other hand March of 2012 is gonna be a financial nightmare for me.

Back