Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a first pic of my "new" base project for the 1/6 light cycle.
At the moment is still the "Disney exlusive pullback light cycle" (1/8) on the base:

newprxlbase1280x960.jpg

More pics are coming the next days ;)

:drool tha looks awesome, you selling them?

If he is off the bike, it becomes a batton. Lol

Hot toys is proud to present: 1/6 De-Activated Lightcycle for the movie Tron Legacy.

Measures 3.5 inches by 0.25 inches

RRP $169.99 :lol

Just rewatched the movie today. I had forgotten how much I actually enjoyed it. Already have Kevin Flynn so I'm def. looking forward to Sam and the bike.

Now here's hoping that HT actually gives us quorra and rinzler (but i have a feeling that won't be happening)

Idk HTC was the first to say it was delayed "according to HT Japan." they also said Indy is coming in Sept. So who really knows. I definitely Was looking for the January release b/c like nova that's what I had planned for. I can still get it, but now, if it does indeed come out in Sept, I'm going to have to re think some other things

Like i wrote, here some more pic's of the two base versions:
Please note, that the base versions (made for a 1/8 light cycle) on these pics are a little bit smaler then the final version for the 1/6 light cycle i've postet yersterday. ;)

VERSION 1

dsc08899ow.jpg

dsc08863s.jpg

dsc08868u.jpg

dsc08879i.jpg

dsc08893i.jpg

VERSION 2

dsc08949z.jpg

dsc08954d.jpg

dsc08971f.jpg

dsc08987u.jpg

regards
Thomas

Hot Toys has an official Facebook group, they could easily announce it themselves--we have no way to verify what information the Hot Toys Community group has on release dates.

i understand that but I wasn't asking about HTC i was asking about HT Japan. Whenever they (HTC) post a release date it's followed by "According to HT Japan" which is why I was asking where or not HT Japan is an official channel. I was not asking if HTC was an official channel.

BUT, under "info" it does say "Official Hot Toys Community Facebook Page"

My question to you is, how do you know for a fact that HTC isn't an official HT channel? They seem to have had correct info so far. why now say that they're wrong?

They are the ones who put up the recent announcement regarding the Mk V, which was NOT posted on the HT fb page. They had to of gotten the word from HT

Last edited:
i understand that but I wasn't asking about HTC i was asking about HT Japan. Whenever they (HTC) post a release date it's followed by "According to HT Japan" which is why I was asking where or not HT Japan is an official channel. I was not asking if HTC was an official channel.

BUT, under "info" it does say "Official Hot Toys Community Facebook Page"

My question to you is, how do you know for a fact that HTC isn't an official HT channel? They seem to have had correct info so far. why now say that they're wrong?

They are the ones who put up the recent announcement regarding the Mk V, which was NOT posted on the HT fb page. They had to of gotten the word from HT

These are the official Sideshow Collectors forums but aren't run by Sideshow. And since they already have a Facebook page there's no point really in having a separate one.

We don't really know if they actually got information directly from Hot Toys about anything, could be someone told them some stuff and said it was from HT Japan. It may be that what they're saying is true, but it seems unlikely.

Like i wrote, here some more pic's of the two base versions:
Please note, that the base versions (made for a 1/8 light cycle) on these pics are a little bit smaler then the final version for the 1/6 light cycle i've postet yersterday. ;)

VERSION 1

dsc08899ow.jpg

dsc08863s.jpg

dsc08868u.jpg

dsc08879i.jpg

dsc08893i.jpg

VERSION 2

dsc08949z.jpg

dsc08971f.jpg

dsc08987u.jpg

regards
Thomas