Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ~ $300 solution :lol

almost seems liek chump change compared to what we're now spending on 1/6 figures

I remember when I thought spending the $50ish dollars on the first couple 1/6 Star Wars figures from SS was alot. Now I'm spending over $200!!!

Last edited:
almost seems liek chump change compared to what we're now spending on 1/6 figures

I remember when I thought spending the $50ish dollars on the first couple 1/2 Star Wars figures from SS. Now I'm spending over $200!!!

i'd pay $300 for that. No doubt about it. Adds to the coolness factor. Somebody get that guy working for Hot Toys. :drool

thank you for your praise :bow

The main problem are the shipping costs to the us. Thats one reason why this is "$300 solution" like Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote :wink1: Because of the weight and the dimensions of the base they are $85 from germay to the usa !!! Here in germay i can ship this base for about $10. I earn nothing on the shipping costs, thats the prices from the "German Post" / DHL - sorry.

To open a [FS] or [INT] thread, actually i need 35 more post - so if you have any "questions" please send me a pm because of the forum rules ;)

BTT ;)

Last edited:
thank you for your praise :bow

The main problem are the shipping costs to the us. Thats one reason why this is "$300 solution" like Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote :wink1: Because of the weight and the dimensions of the base they are $85 from germay to the usa !!! Here in germay i can ship this base for about $10. I earn nothing on the shipping costs, thats the prices from the "German Post" / DHL - sorry.

To open a [FS] or [INT] thread, actually i need 35 more post - so if you have any "questions" please send me a pm because of the forum rules ;)

BTT ;)

well I can vouch for you !!!

for others interested in buying from him .
I had a great experience dealing with him .

I told him what I wanted & he created it
( the KEVIN FLYNN meditation display )
I gave him an initial deposit & he started .
He kept me in the loop with progress on it
& sent me lots of updates with pic's .

I will definitely buy more from him in the future .

someone said september for this. can that be right?

HTC posted on their FB page that this, RE Alice and DX Indy were coming in Sept. according to HT Japan.

Take that with a grain of salt

Sideshow has this for 1st quarter 2012

SS has been slow at updating their site from what it seems so they could be mistaken

A member who called SS was told that 1/6 Commander Cody's backorder has been delayed to Sept when it was supposed to be shipped in August. SS site still says August 2011

Another member called about 1/6 Commander Bly who was supposed to be shipped in Sept that it's now delayed. I'm not sure how Flex pay works since I've never used it but ppl who ordered Bly with Flexpay have had their last payment due date switched to Oct. 5th. SS website still says Sept 2011 and the newsletter still says shipping in the next 30 days

So just like DX Jack, I don't think anyone knows for sure when this will be released

I wish HT would make Kevin's white lightcycle. That'd be a perfect piece to go with him.

Nah on the Kevin cycle. It was completely underused in the film. Give me Clu on cycle and then original light cycles in red, yellow and blue.

I know it was underused. The fact that you said that means you like it too. :) I LOVE the design of that thing and would love a 1/6 version of it.

Back