Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I was thinking that we may get some sort of "surprise" when he finally ships. I'm hoping for real cloth hexagon patterned tights underneath the armor plates instead of it being completely sculpted

Unlikely, one way they overcame the issues with putting lights into the costume was to make it sculpted, so there's a light inside and the lines on the costume are transparent and show the light.

^^while that may be true, obviously the fully sculpted body hasn't allowed them to overcome the lighting issue since it was delayed for that very reason. It wouldn't be impossible to put the tights over the sculpted body with openings for the lights

^^while that may be true, obviously the fully sculpted body hasn't allowed them to overcome the lighting issue since it was delayed for that very reason. It wouldn't be impossible to put the tights over the sculpted body with openings for the lights

It's possible, and what they'd probably do for a fully articulated figure, but not for this, since it would cost a lot of money to go from completely sculpted to mixed media

Well finally made the decision to Pre-order this thing. AE had him back up and figured I better do it while it was still there. Ordered Kevin Flynn too since AE is the only place left that I know of that still has him for $134.99

I don't see the point of having Sam be removable anyways, the Lightcycles technically don't exist without the driver... so it would look funny displayed with Sam standing next to cycle IMO.

I have watched this movie so many times now and each time it's get better and better.

I really want to see this sucker lit up on display or in hands somewhere... so badly.

M.

I don't see the point of having Sam be removable anyways, the Lightcycles technically don't exist without the driver... so it would look funny displayed with Sam standing next to cycle IMO.

I have watched this movie so many times now and each time it's get better and better.

I really want to see this sucker lit up on display or in hands somewhere... so badly.

M.

Ya that's so true he would definitely look odd next to the light cycle! I wish these pieces would slowly start releasing the last thing I want is all the product releasing at the same time:gah:

don't think anyone posted pics of this from Ani-Com so here's one from Hot Toys FB page

288283_10150253182017344_58690437343_7810451_722685_o.jpg

This wouldn't happen but it would be cool if it did. Instead of seeing another light cycle it would be cool if they did either Rinzler or a Black Guard with a 1:6 scale light jet.

Oh so the Sam Flynn figure is integrated into the lightcycle and not separate? Hmm

it's my understanding that he can be removed BUT he's not articulated. But as someone else has said, there's really no point in Sam being off the lightcycle b/c once he's off the lightcycle it turns back into the small baton.

Here's a first pic of my "new" base project for the 1/6 light cycle.
At the moment is still the "Disney exlusive pullback light cycle" (1/8) on the base:

newprxlbase1280x960.jpg

More pics are coming the next days ;)

^^ that looks great man!

is it possible we may be able to commission these from you or are they just personal pieces? no worries if they are just personal pieces, I'm just curious :D

Here's a first pic of my "new" base project for the 1/6 light cycle.
At the moment is still the "Disney exlusive pullback light cycle" (1/8) on the base:

newprxlbase1280x960.jpg

More pics are coming the next days ;)

The Kevin Base arrived today . It looks great & my Daughter
is very happy with it . I just need to go pick up the U.S outlet
adapter & were in business .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH .:duff

So does anybody know for sure if he comes off the bike? Thats the deciding factor for me.

Back