Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KMart is clearancing out their TRON stuff, got the 12" CLU and Sam for $10 ea. Looking at them I couldn't help but think how much better they'd be if HT did them although CLU is f ____ing awesome, I really hope they figure it out enough to give us those two and Rinzler.

KMart is clearancing out their TRON stuff, got the 12" CLU and Sam for $10 ea. Looking at them I couldn't help but think how much better they'd be if HT did them although CLU is f ____ing awesome, I really hope they figure it out enough to give us those two and Rinzler.

Wow, wish i read this before passing Kmart today :gah: Still hunting for the 12" CLU cheaper than the $25 ToysRUs cost. Wish they did a 12" Rinzler though :(

i think I'm going to bite the bullet with this one.

Also, I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if from say the waist up, the "tights" with the hexagon pattern was made of cloth with the sculpted armor pieces on top instead of the whole thing being sculpted?

So I went through this thread and didn't see these pics from the 10th posted so thought I'd just post anyways

newrelease_059.jpg

newrelease_061.jpg

newrelease_060.jpg

aaagh, that looks so nice... I don't care if he's removable or not... Man that thing is a work of art!

^^i agree man. Once I get back home and see the damage of vacation spending then I'll know for sure if I can get this piece. I don't know why now, but I'm barely seeing the beauty in this piece. I hope it comes with some sort of cool looking base similar to Kevin Flynn's but bigger

^^i agree man. Once I get back home and see the damage of vacation spending then I'll know for sure if I can get this piece. I don't know why now, but I'm barely seeing the beauty in this piece. I hope it comes with some sort of cool looking base similar to Kevin Flynn's but bigger

Agreed, this piece hasn't blown me away like the Tumbler per say...yet.

Maybe they'll shock us and make him a real posable figure instead of a statue. With them delaying this until December or early next year, maybe he will be :dunno. I know it won't happen but it's nice to dream. I'm still really looking forward to owning this by the way.

Last edited:
Yea I was thinking that we may get some sort of "surprise" when he finally ships. I'm hoping for real cloth hexagon patterned tights underneath the armor plates instead of it being completely sculpted

to make the wait for the sideshow bike a little bit easier, here are some pics from my first design-prototyp (a second one is coming soon) of a custom display stand / base for the sideshow light cycle:

dsc08863s.jpg

dsc08868u.jpg

dsc08879i.jpg

dsc08893i.jpg

This design prototyp is made in ~1/8 scale for the Disney exclusive Lightcycle - but i'll build a 1/6 version when my Sideshow cycle has finally arrived.:impatient:

Regards from germany
Thomas

Back