Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll most likely get this. I hope the fig is not stuck to the light cycle, however that is not going to be a deterrent from buying. The whole set up just looks awesome.

do the wheels of the bike turn? that's what i want to know. and ht should stop being sneaky and show us with pics just how "limited" is the figure's articulations so people are better informed before deciding whether or not to po this.

Based on the pictures I would say the heads turn and also the hands have movement, but nothing else. The leg switches out but I wouldn't call that movement. I'm hoping the hands are remove-able so when the TT figure is released he can use them.

Articulate Sam Flynn, Kevin Flynn, CLU2.0 and Orange Bike are now confirmed. :thud: Man this is nuts, hope the movie turn out great. :gah:

Articulate Sam Flynn, Kevin Flynn, CLU2.0 and Orange Bike are now confirmed. :thud: Man this is nuts, hope the movie turn out great. :gah:

Holy $#it. This is going to be painful. Im glad Im taking that second job this summer. Hope the movie lives up to it.:pray:

What about 80's Tron,Kevin Flynn,Ram,Sark? :impatient:

Source???...
And yes, WTH, I want Quorra...

nah... ht will ruin her. just like they ruined every gorgeous babe they ever made toys of. i'll wait for a gentle giant statue of her posed like in your sig.

if ht want to do 1/4 statue of her like enterbay did with bruce lee, with no ugly articulations getting in the way of her curves, then yes i'm in. otherwise, i've had enough with ht's subpar female figs so far.

What about 80's Tron,Kevin Flynn,Ram,Sark? :impatient:

They have the Tron Legacy license... no original Tron yet...
but they could do it if these sell well, just like with Terminator Salvation and then T2

nah... ht will ruin her. just like they ruined every gorgeous babe they ever made toys of. i'll wait for a gentle giant statue of her posed like in your sig.

if ht want to do 1/4 statue of her like enterbay did with bruce lee, with no ugly articulations getting in the way of her curves, then yes i'm in. otherwise, i've had enough with ht's subpar female figs so far.

:horror

zqp9l.jpg

3848091134_f1028ea901_z.jpg

4068002493_cf6a47f351.jpg

73565_1615625266403_1109483317_1760799_3382710_n.jpg

5198540599_19b42bd49d_z.jpg

:lol:lol

I just ordered this, when Hot Toys announced the Tron licence I thought that would be an easy miss for me but after seeing the pictures I just thought it looks so cool. Ha, it's actually made me want to see the film now (it better be good :-/ )

I have to agree with Kuzeh here. I have both the Machiko and Abby Whistler figure and I think they are both great!

And I'm really dissapointed that HT hasn't confirmed Quorra in that list that OMG posted.
My ideal display would be Sam on Lightcycle, Quorra and Kevin Flynn. Seriously, I'd rather see a figure of Quorra than the Orange Lightcycle.

I really, really hope that the list isn't complete and that HT still decides to make her! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm much more interested in the articulated figures than the bike sets, so this is good news. Thanks.

1 sec...why does everyone want Quorra so bad ? Kevin Flynn in any old, young, or villain version, Sam Flynn on/off bike I can understand, hell even Rinzler which we all know will get killed off but Quorra ? Whats the appeal guys ?

Back