Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to release on March 31st in Hong Kong, which means Sideshow should get it a month later which is the beginning of May.

If this is delayed then May gets delayed too :mad:

But I just ordered it! :dunno
For once I get something HT and its not sold out! Now the wait is only a few months! :yess:

I looked at the photos again, and honestly dont even think this thing looks any good. It's only awesome when fully lighted, and as we all know 99% of the time it will be displayed without light especially since it's battery operated only.

Here are some photos without light and it really looks average at best, especially for $300...

newrelease_059.jpg

newrelease_060.jpg

I don't know what you're looking at, but the thing looks amazing, lit or not. I can't wait for this. When it comes it comes, the anticipation is half the fun. Plus, gives me time to catch up on other figures I've not been able to buy.

I looked at the photos again, and honestly dont even think this thing looks any good. It's only awesome when fully lighted, and as we all know 99% of the time it will be displayed without light especially since it's battery operated only.

Here are some photos without light and it really looks average at best, especially for $300...

Sorry dude,
I saw it during ComicCon firsthand and it looks absolutely amazing, even without the light

Plus those pictures are taken with Flash

This!! :goodpost::exactly:

I think once it gets to us you will be flabbergasted by the new pics and want one. Very much looking forward to this one

But I just ordered it! :dunno
For once I get something HT and its not sold out! Now the wait is only a few months! :yess:

The reason its not sold out is because people like me that ordered this a year go have cancelled because HT's customer service, and BS is enough. I put my money toward the Sideshow 1:1 Berserker bust!:clap

Just E-Mailed Sideshow about getting my NRD refunded for this, i'm not waiting around letting other collectibles pass by while HT screws around with their customers like this. Delayed for a whole year, that is bull____. :mad:

Man screw this! I'm going to cancel and sell my Kevin Flynn. No point in having him w/o any other characters. I'll use this money on something else

I'm sticking this out. I've paid for it in full over at CSC. I figure it will be a nice surprise while I've been distracting myself with Masters of the Universe Classics.
I'd be a lot more worried about the potential for anything else from Tron if the lightcycle was the only thing that got delayed. I was floored to see so many products get delayed some three or four more months. It would be in HT's interest to make some explanations.

I'm sticking this out. I've paid for it in full over at CSC. I figure it will be a nice surprise while I've been distracting myself with Masters of the Universe Classics.
I'd be a lot more worried about the potential for anything else from Tron if the lightcycle was the only thing that got delayed. I was floored to see so many products get delayed some three or four more months. It would be in HT's interest to make some explanations.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

I think, as compensation for the delay, that Hot Toys should make Sam Flynn poseable separated from the lightcycle.

Edit: No no no.. I don't think... I DEMAND IT!!!

I agree. Having him stuck to the bike sucks.

Back