Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Haven't turned mine on in months. Wish there was a way to make it run off AC.

You can. There are plenty tutorials on the internet.

It's a gimmic mainly used for baby devices since mums don't want the battery's to run out on their equipment.

I posted the idea's in this thread somewhere. I've since sold mine but I would have done it had I kept it.

Cots is in washington....the state.......in the us.....now thats its sold out on ssc, prices might increase....

Kosinnski confirmed Tron 3 and Black Hole so there is still hope it's not End of Line.

looking for maybe a used one.. here in the US.
Cots is in the US.
Cots is in washington....the state.......in the us.....now thats its sold out on ssc, prices might increase....

yep bonestockbrz got it right. Cots is in the US! great place too! very awesome ppl there.
Has anyone done a custom Sam Flynn that can stand?
I remember someone using the 12" spinmaster Sam flynn but replacing the head with the HT one

Has anyone done a custom Sam Flynn that can stand?

photodec15175324.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120102

:D

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Thanks. I rarely mod myself as i am not artistic at all but when I was debating to put the spin master beside the light cycle and also scratching my head how to kitbash the HT head it just all fell into my lap :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yes. Just recently. I've always wanted one of these but could not afford it. Tax money has made me hungry again for this.

Thanks for the info.

Nice collection bro. I like the 1st TRON figs. Are they custom? It looks like the tonner outfits on true types.

Back