Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Just recently. I've always wanted one of these but could not afford it. Tax money has made me hungry again for this.

Thanks for the info.

No Problem man! :hi5:

When I was purging my 1/6 collection, my Tron figures were part of the few that I would not sell. I love my lightcycle and Kevin Flynn.

I have the Spenser Tron and I can say its a great figure!

They do look great. I wish he would've went through and made Quorra widely available like he did with 80's Tron and Flynn

Here’s another shot of my Quorra work in progress. She still needs a lot of work but I haven’t had the time do to other Tron commitments. I lost the finished head several weeks ago so I had to start from a casting and start the cleaning and detail work over again. I’m having the hex pattern material screen printed, I hope to have that this weekend. She looks good next to Flynn!

quorraflynn01.jpg

Nice.. Max said he's not available to do custom work at the moment.. well at least that's what he told me when I pm'ed him

Nice collection bro. I like the 1st TRON figs. Are they custom? It looks like the tonner outfits on true types.

Those look like the custom Tron figures a board member was making for a time. The guy who makes them is "SPENSER". He does a bunch of amazing customs.

OMG said:
Articulate Sam Flynn, Kevin Flynn, CLU2.0 and Orange Bike are now confirmed. Man this is nuts, hope the movie turn out great
:impatient::impatient::impatient:
:lol

well now I know to even take OMGs words with a grain of salt. He recently said that there wouldn't be BD parts for the Diecast IM figures and the new MK42 proved that wrong too :lol

Last edited:
Articulate Sam Flynn, Kevin Flynn, CLU2.0 and Orange Bike are now confirmed. :thud: Man this is nuts, hope the movie turn out great. :gah:

So whatever happened to Clu 2.0 and the orange bike?

Back