Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how long the Angolz order processing usually takes? my one seems like its at it for ages!

From ABC-Express (eBay Seller)
!B),87fQ!mk~$(KGrHqYOKkYEwREU53WDBMN,1Mj)Lg~~_3.JPG
10jul08_mj_1.jpg

10jul08_mj_2.jpg
10jul08_mj_7.jpg

..Still processing.:(

My pre-order was placed in June and it's still processing now. I'd guess yours, only placed a few days ago, will have to wait until my order is ready, and my order wont be ready until all the earlier pre-orders are filled... Or maybe it's something else causing a delay, but certainly I think you're going to be waiting at least a few days more rather than a few hours.

My pre-order was placed in June and it's still processing now. I'd guess yours, only placed a few days ago, will have to wait until my order is ready, and my order wont be ready until all the earlier pre-orders are filled... Or maybe it's something else causing a delay, but certainly I think you're going to be waiting at least a few days more rather than a few hours.

Argghh:mad: ..the wait is killing me:gah: ..well if its getting trough all the pre-orders first i guess there were people intereted in this fig afterall:) ..but this thread is still so slow..

From ABC-Express (eBay Seller)
!B),87fQ!mk~$(KGrHqYOKkYEwREU53WDBMN,1Mj)Lg~~_3.JPG
10jul08_mj_1.jpg

10jul08_mj_2.jpg
10jul08_mj_7.jpg

Sweet!!!
Looking great!!! Can't wait for mine!!!

Guys, not to rain on the parade here, but seriously, be patient... usually this figs take some time between being released, to being delivered to distributors or sellers, and then processed for shipping to us... I'd love to have it in hand already too, but give it time... we've waited for months now, so a few more days isn't too BAD! :peace

I think the wait would be easier for everyone if we knew it WAS a few more days and not a few more weeks or a month.

Argghh:mad: ..the wait is killing me:gah: ..well if its getting trough all the pre-orders first i guess there were people intereted in this fig afterall:) ..but this thread is still so slow..

I wrote to them earlier today to ask how long they expected my order might take to ship and they replied just now with:

'Item will be sent with a few days.
We will contact you again.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us again!'

It's been just released in HK, it usually takes between 2 weeks up to a month for it to arrive to other countries. Where are you located?

I am located Singapore. Just heard from the local stores that it will arrive end of Jul.:slap

Interesting...
but that's the Japanese website... not HK's...
not sure if that poll would actually mean anything... Scream and Rock with You odd choiced... I'd rather see a HiStory MJ...

^^Same here.

The "Beat It" look is to close to the "Thriller" look (imo). I mean, its different but still very similar...

I love the "Scream" video, but its not really iconic/signature MJ & not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Michael! & the "Rock wit You" is just meh....

But out of those 4 choices, I would go with the
"Billie Jean '83:Motown 25" look

Back