Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

Just got my order in at onesixthbruce. I wonder if Breaker can give me a clue as to when he's expecting this masterpiece.

I really hope loonten gets these in soon ..just sold off a few pieces and now have more then enough funds to order this guy:)

Cool pics Moonwalker...

But hmm, im trying not to let that neck line bother me because I honestly dont wanna nit-pick & complain about such a perfect figure. But honestly the more I look at pics, the more the neck line urks me even more.

Maybe if I close the white shirt some when I get mine, it want be so noticeable...

I received my shipment confirmation of angolz!!! :rock

What are they like?, have you ordered from them b4?,hows shipping time and packaging?

Just checked them out, $165 the same as loontentoys, but they offer free shipping to Ireland (Regular AirMail. About 7-10 Working Days. No tracking number. Not Registered.) ..would it be worth going with this?, because any other shipping method will cost $40+.

Last edited:
What are they like?, have you ordered from them b4?,hows shipping time and packaging?

I always buy all my Hot Toys figures on angolz (for price and service) and have great service and are totally reliable, plus it is a shop in Hong Kong and usually arrive quickly.
This guy I've pre-ordered on 2/25/2010 for $155.00 + $26.00 shipped, and today I just received the shipment confirmation with tracking number. Deliveries always arrive perfect and usually take 5-7 days, depending on location and shipping... ;)

but they offer free shipping to Ireland...

I don't think they offer free shipping to Ireland on this, I think you're mistaken... Free shipping I believe only applies to very small and light, letter-like items, when what you order is not classified as a 'parcel.' Shipping to Ireland for this figure is $40. For me in Australia it's $32.

I've ordered from Angolz only once before and everything went well.

This figure, as the person above also notes, was only $155 if you pre-ordered it. With most of their 1/6 figures, I think it's about $10 less if you pre-order, then when they get it in stock they bump the price.

Well i have just gone an ordered him from angolz.:) ..hope 2 get the shipping details soon.
Cost about $205 with delivery(which was not free delivery like i thought).

..o and do they usually ship the fig out in its original hot toys outer packaging?, i like it when they come like that.

I originally had my pre-order with Big Bad Toy Store, but have canceled it and changed it over to Sideshowtoy. I'm really excited for this figure, and the waiting is killing me!

I originally had my pre-order with Big Bad Toy Store, but have canceled it and changed it over to Sideshowtoy. I'm really excited for this figure, and the waiting is killing me!

Same here! What is the delay, its going on 3 weeks!

Well i have just gone an ordered him from angolz.:) ..hope 2 get the shipping details soon.
Cost about $205 with delivery(which was not free delivery like i thought).

Whoa, $205? How much was the figure & shipping? If you dont mind me askin'...

There's no delay here guys...
Usually items released in HK take up to a month and a half to get to other countries, depending on the distributor...
Sideshow's for example, are shipped by boat I believe...
Patience!
It'll be here soon enough!

Same here! What is the delay, its going on 3 weeks!

Whoa, $205? How much was the figure & shipping? If you dont mind me askin'...

$165 +$40 for shipping ..I'm from Ireland so i got 2 deal with paying extra with the shipping 4 these figs:( ...but its worth it:),and i want this asap!

I'm really impatient for this and want to go with Angolz, but at the same time I don't like the idea of taking the risk of buying from an overseas company even if their reputation has been established.

I'm really impatient for this and want to go with Angolz, but at the same time I don't like the idea of taking the risk of buying from an overseas company even if their reputation has been established.

Dude if your in the states u should just wait, i have no choice but to order from overseas, i wish i lived in america or hong kong 2 save on the delivery ..but i'm stuck here:( ..for now.

Back